Currently watching....?

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Shiori

Re: Currently watching....?

Post by Shiori »

Hooray PSYCHO-PASS debuts tonight. Gotta get me sum of that deep I.G. x Urobutch.

Err, actually watching, well, re-watching the first few Tonde Buurin episodes. DVD quality episodes have started being subbed, yay! 90s magical girls are where it's at, yo. :inlove:
anon

Post by anon »

Shiori wrote:Hooray PSYCHO-PASS debuts tonight. Gotta get me sum of that deep I.G. x Urobutch.

Err, actually watching, well, re-watching the first few Tonde Buurin episodes. DVD quality episodes have started being subbed, yay! 90s magical girls are where it's at, yo. :inlove:
Buurin, bu-buurin! I-I loBuurin!! :D :D :D

Trying to watch Hyouka but my Internet is too slow for streaming.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Joe wrote:Buurin, bu-buurin! I-I loBuurin!! :D :D :D
There are so many puns in this show, it's amazing.

Also PSYCHO-PASS was omgsoooodark and srs so no doubt I'll continue being amused by it for the next 21 weeks.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I've been watching "Darker Than Black" pretty diligently. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but I think that I'm coming to the conclusion that I actually like the Mystery genre. I found that after the first few episodes the show became less dark. There's still gore but I like the progression of the characters, especially that the main character isn't just a ruthless killer. (TBH if he was, I probably wouldn't keep watching.)

After this I hope to finish watching Gankutsuo. I am always late to the anime party! D:
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

Watching all episodes subbed so far of Magic Kaito (Kid the Phantom Thief) because apparently I've a thing for hyper-active, adorably streightforward, magic-addicted phantom thieves! 8D
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

dragoneyes wrote:Watching all episodes subbed so far of Magic Kaito (Kid the Phantom Thief) because apparently I've a thing for hyper-active, adorably streightforward, magic-addicted phantom thieves! 8D
Oh it sounds cute! I just read up about it because I was like, "Hey, that looks like the art from that one anime about the detective..." And it was...ha! It looks like there were crossovers?
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

Destinie wrote:Oh it sounds cute! I just read up about it because I was like, "Hey, that looks like the art from that one anime about the detective..." And it was...ha! It looks like there were crossovers?
Basically they're set in the same universe, in fact the protagonist of Magic Kaito every now and then appears in Detective Conan as the phantom thief Kaito KID.
Originally the manga of Magic Kaito was created before Detective Conan was even started, but the anime's being aired only now due to the fact that at the time it didn't have much success.

Personally I highly suggest it just because of Kaito, he's the most adorable thing ever! He's just so HAPPY with life itself that I personally get hyper every time he appears on screen.
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm watching the last season of Yugioh Duel Monsters, since I ran out of 5Ds dubs for now. I'm on episode 214.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I finished Darker Than Black and have been watching xxxHolic with the BF. I'm looking for some other titles to get into.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Destinie wrote:I finished Darker Than Black and have been watching xxxHolic with the BF. I'm looking for some other titles to get into.
I really want to start watching xxxHolic! I think I am going to this upcoming weekend when I finally have some spare time to do something! How is that going??
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.