Pokemon Black/White 2

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
SnowRayjah

Re: Pokemon Black/White 2

Post by SnowRayjah »

Crystal wrote:Has anyone tried making the Pokemon movies at the PokeStudios? I got kinda addicted to that last night and ended up making all the Invaders movies, lol.
I finished all the initial ones and need to go back and do the Giant Woman ones. xD I...put my adventure on hold for a few days and spent all this time making movies. I had like 80 lemonades from fans. xD I want to make ALL the movies. I love it. I...just...>_>;; I'm a movie star, OKAY?!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I need to play more PokeStar studios. It's fun and trickier than I thought it would be!

Also, I got my Sigilyph YAYAYAYAYAYAYA. [s]I kind of want to make a shrine for the psychic birds because I love them[/s]
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Snow: Haha, I wanted to do that to last night but I had to stop when I saw the time. xD

@Destinie: It definitely is! And congrats on your Sigilyph! :D (And you totally should!)
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Does anyone know if you can transfer Pokemon from Heartgold to White 2? I am bummed you couldn't do it in White. :(
Saya

Post by Saya »

I so hope that my Black 2 copy arrives today BECAUSE reading all this makes me all jumpy and wanting to be part of it ç_ç/
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Todd Not sure. I haven't tried yet! I think you have to beat the Elite Four first, before you can transfer older Pokemon over. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... 9_Transfer I Saw Patrick doing this in his White copy. You have to play a minigame after you trade them over.

@Saya I hope it comes soon for you too! :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Todd wrote:Does anyone know if you can transfer Pokemon from Heartgold to White 2? I am bummed you couldn't do it in White. :(
You can transfer them from Heartgold to White. I traded a bunch over. It's just a tedious process. I assume you can do this with White 2, but I haven't beaten the game so I don't know where it is. The place you can transfer is near white forest (west of it I believe, I can't remember the exact name). You have to play a minigame to transfer them. But if you transfer them to white, you can trade them easily to white 2 (assuming you have a second DS or someone to help you).
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Eden

Post by Eden »

I just finished defeating Burgh and I explored Castelia Park to level up (I really hate killing Audino but it must be done) and ended up catching 2 Eevees. 1 is shiny (a legit shiny!) and 1 is normal. I also found a shiny Petilil so obviously both are going in my party now. I fell over and sobbed with happiness to encounter TWO shinies in my game. T___T I never encountered an actual shiny without the Pokeradar (my Eevee shinies came from chaning in the Trophy Garden).

I'm currently in Nimbasa City trying to get stronger so I can defeat Elesa. I love the game so far. I quite enjoy the hidden grottos and the movie making. it's so cute. XD
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm so jealous Eden. I haven't found ANY shinies. I just beat Clay and the Pokemon World Tournament. I haven't found many hidden grottoes and the movies are funnier than they should be.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I got a shiny in Heartgold, it was a Tentacool. FML!!!!