What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
tox

Re: What are you playing?

Post by tox »

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XIII. I had the collector's edition for almost two years now but I wasn't willing to buy a PS3 only because of one game. Fortunately my boyfriend got a PS3 only to play Gran Tourismo for a record-breaking month, after that it was just laying around. I started playing FFXIII a while ago at his place and left the game there, only to find out he had finished the game the next time I got to his place... he would then seriously comment on anything while I played until I snapped and banished him from the room. I never played it since then, but as we moved in together and I'm in my semester break I gave the game another try. At first I fell a sleep while catching up with the story, but as I kept playing it got really interesting. So let's see how the game turns out.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I am currently playing Pokemon white, record of agarest war 2, and Theatryhtyhm. All in small spans because my attention wavers.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Holy shit, Agarest 2? How is it like? I am halfway through the first one and so far the characters have drawn me in quite a lot (might want to make something about them at some point)...
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

dubiousdisc wrote:Holy shit, Agarest 2? How is it like? I am halfway through the first one and so far the characters have drawn me in quite a lot (might want to make something about them at some point)...
They changed the battle system but it's not as complicated as the 1st or Zero. I find it easier, true end requirements are still tedious. Overall, I'd say it's easier. And the leads are much crankier than previous games. I'm enjoying it, seems like it should be rated higher than it is, darker themes etc. if you make an agarest site, I would be ecstatic! I have plans for one too one day. I'd say the characters are probably what keeps me playing as the story can be quite convoluted.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yeah I'd say the story is nothing to write home about but the characters are more fleshed out than what I would have expected in a game like that. And I didn't think the battle system was particularly complicated XD just rather tedious at times. In some points I really feel like battling is a chore and I just want to advance with seeing the characters interact. So if you say it's easier, I hope you mean it's also faster XD

Yes! I'm not quite sure how to make it (was thinking hub site with one-paged character shrines) but probably at some point I will :D

This conversation is probably going to go extremely off topic but you're the only person I've ever talked to that has played that game XD I was starting to think that game doesn't really exist since the fandom is basically nonexistent and so on ;_; Maybe we should talk about that more privately XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Currently Yakuza: Dead Souls with some Theatrhythm Final Fantasy on the side. Also helping my sister (guess I should just call her by name, SnowRayjah) with Record of Agarest War 2, I keep track of quest, where she needs to go next and what demons she needs to slay and that sort of thing.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

Playing Dead or Alive 5. OMG this game is really fun! :D Haven't had a blast in a while.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Played some more Gurumin today. :D
Eden

Post by Eden »

Played some Left 4 Dead 2 last night. Totally fun when you have an actual competent piece of hardware.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Picked up Pokemon White again because I'm so psyched for my Black 2 to come in! Only problem I see about it though it it comes out Thanksgiving weekend so I might have to wait until Tuesday before I can get it. Bawh!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.