What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Eden

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Eden »

Emma wrote:My brother and I recently had a lot of fun playing through Portal 2 co-op. :) It's very well done, and there was more of GLaDOS than I was expecting. (Although whenever I play games with my brother we tend to try to sabotage each other, even in co-op games, so it took us a while to learn how to work together. Mario Bros Wii was actually impossible for us to play through. Urge to sabotage was too strong.) It made me want to go back and replay the single player campaign, too.
Portal 2! I co-oped with my boyfriend. It was a lot of fun trying to do all the test chambers. I enjoyed that bit! I also played through the single player and enjoyed it. All the characters are enjoyable. XD
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Kula

Post by Kula »

After ages (actually like 3 days) of downloading I finally got in my hands Guilty Crown: Lost Xmas! I'm really excited to play it since I hope on Nitro+ managed to make something decent our of GC's backstory lmao. Also the demo was pretty well done :heart:
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Harvest moon and kingdom hearts... Awesome! I got semi stuck on a Gurumin box puzzle. I've been playing with my iPod so much my psp barely gets attention. I mostly post here on my iPod so I'm not playing new games with it either...
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. <3 Playing with the spirits is so addicting. >.<
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yet another playthrough of Borderlands with my best friend. Ah, the co-op of that game is so fun.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Joe wrote:
Destinie wrote:UGH I am stuck at the Imprisoned #2. I just can't seem to co-ordinate jumping around it and hitting the peg in its head. Stupid arms! So I put it down for a while and am getting back to Donkey Kong Country Returns. But...any pointers? I keep getting game over. :< Also, I am starting to really love Groose! HAHA!

Twilight Princess has the worst items and the storyline is a rehash from Link to the Past, in my opinion. But OMG I love Midna. XD
Awww, man, the Imprisoned battles are so tedious! It took me like four tries to defeat him. I think this battle is the most intimidating but
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
it won't be a surprise to you when you have to fight Imprisoned #3
. Just call up Groose when the Imprisoned starts to climb because he stays still... so if you're a bad shot like me, you have a better chance of hitting him. Furthermore, when you aim, the big blue dot has to be directly on his face!

When you jump around him, personally, I find the closest steam point, fly to the level above, run down, and jump to where his head is. :( I wish you luck on this part! If you thought this was hard, wait until you do the boss rush! I purposely didn't fight the last three boss battles before doing the boss rush so I'd have a better chance of not dying before getting the Hylian Shield.

Donkey Kong Country Returns is soooo hard. There seems to be like 209452 secrets that I can't seem to find. Furthermore, the controls aren't very tight and I will never forgive the game developers for ditching the KREMLINGS, WHAT THE HELL
1) OK I am going to try so hard to beat the Imprisoned! Also, don't worry about spoilers for me! (I ALREADY READ THE ENTIRE PLOT ON THE ZELDA WIKI BWAHAHA) Still not ruining the game for me. ;D Imprisoned is cool just so. Frustrating!

2) I MISS THE KREMLINS! King K. Rool had so much more personality than musical tiki things.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Kremlings are awesome!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Spyro the Dragon, for old time's sake. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Currently weeping my way through Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn because it's the only US release ([s]I don't count Shadow Dragon[/s]) I have never finished even once. Pre-loading my Path of Radiance save revealed that I apparently already beat it on Hard Mode LOL, so I won't argue.
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
anon

Post by anon »

Twilight Princess gave me too much motion sickness so I changed to Super Mario Galaxy. Just got done with Honeyhive Galaxy. I may transition to Jet Force Gemini for the N64 later since I've been putting off that game for a year already.