Missing Peace Network

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Puppeteer

Missing Peace Network

Post by Puppeteer »

So I'm finally posting in this forum because omg you guys I finished my first multi-page character shrine. Yay me XD

Anyway, other reason for posting is that I'm looking for link exchanges and affiliates for any of my shrines and exchanges for my main collective. Let me know if you're interested! :D I'll probably apply for listings somewhere, hopefully.

Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach)
I wrote half of the content for this shrine like, yesterday, to be honest. Anyone following the manga would probably understand my urgency on the matter, lol. Anyway, I'm trying to ignore all the little things I want to improve on already so I can relax, as I'm sure it'll go all sorts of places in the future.

Greed (FMA: Brotherhood)
My second one-pager that is destined for multipage-dom at some point in the future. It was fun collecting all the quotes and screencaps, I will say, and he's one of the most fun characters to analyze, I think. Now how to translate this into a bigger shrine...

Takemoto Yuuta (Honey and Clover)
My one-page shrine from last year. I actually want to re-write or expand some of the content because it feels a little too descriptive for me, but I'm altogether happy with it. It's my first character tribute on my network, so I'm protective enough.
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Todd

Re: Missing Peace Network

Post by Todd »

Congrats on finishing your first multi-page fansite! Everything looks awesome. I love your usage of color.

Would you like to link exchange with Nightbringer.net?

And as far as listing goes, the directory team will list you at the Amassment directory as soon as the domain launches. (Our requirement to be listed for lurking or new members is 10 posts at the mb or Livejournal community which you've clearly passed lol). Sadly, our current directory is a little outdated, but that's just cause we're focused on the new domain, which will be replacing it shortly. :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

All your stuff is amazing! <3 I'm reading through your Byakuya shrine and loving it!

Would you be interested in doing a link exchange with ZerudaORG and perhaps affiliating Byakuya with my Rukia shrine? :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Let me know if you want to exchange links for any of my shrines or collective, take a look here.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

OMG! A Greed shrine! I am totally going to give this another look through but I already love it <3
Good luck on expanding it. :D

Your shrines look great! Would you like to link exchange with Love-gala.org as well? :3
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Oh man, a Greed one-pager. You don't know how excited I am to read this through over the weekend. :blush: :heart: [s]YAY HAGAREN LOVE[/s] It would be cool to see it in a full multiple page shrine too. :inlove:

Would you like to affiliate with Fullmetal and Soul Bound. Do you affiliate with Hagaren related fanlistings as well? :yay:

Byakuya's shrine looks cold and clean, it's amazing how you can tell the character's personality just looking at the layout. :content:

Good luck on your future projects. :ok: :music:
aminuet .。. king
Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Let's go with a "yes" to all of the above. You're too kind. ;^;

My collective now reflects the domains that offered to exchange, and the shrines that asked to affiliate also appear in their respective places. Thank you so much!

@Todd: No worries at all! I have been and shall continue to look forward to the launch. :D

@Crystal: I'd be crazy not to affiliate our shrines, yo. XD Thank you, thank you~

@Mikari: I've exchanged with your domain, but if I ever get to doing an FFVII shrine I'd totally link up with your Reno one. It's so much fun ;o;

@Destinie: YES. Excitement for Greed always makes me happy. And thanks for the compliment~

@Kibumie: As long as it's active and Hagaren, I live to serve. The fandom's gotta stick together somehow, you know? Thank you!
[People have a weakness for forbidden things.]
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hehe any time! :D/ ♥
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Puppeteer: Added you too. :) Thank you!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I've added you back at both! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.