What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
SnowRayjah

Re: What are you playing?

Post by SnowRayjah »

Camy wrote:DMC 2? Who? What? (Aka, the game that shouldn't have been made xD Seriously, it was reviewed for being a bad game and most of the fandoms hates it. I only won the game playing the female character, and while it was fun, it felt...empty to me.)
XD Haha, yes, I may have heard that before. But I'm playing it for sake of playing the series. Since I'm years late to it, I don't think I'll say anything one way or another. I'm still enjoying it. Since I'm only on the second mission, I can't say whether or not I feel it's empty.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I miss Dante provoking everyone and being a cocky little peacock with a strut. Thankfully they changed him back. ^-^

I'm still working on Yakuza 3 (been playing games on Miyo instead). Also playing a mmorpg with my parents but that started up very recently.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

SnowRayjah wrote:
Camy wrote:DMC 2? Who? What? (Aka, the game that shouldn't have been made xD Seriously, it was reviewed for being a bad game and most of the fandoms hates it. I only won the game playing the female character, and while it was fun, it felt...empty to me.)
XD Haha, yes, I may have heard that before. But I'm playing it for sake of playing the series. Since I'm years late to it, I don't think I'll say anything one way or another. I'm still enjoying it. Since I'm only on the second mission, I can't say whether or not I feel it's empty.
I did the same since it was the only one available at my local Gamestop years back. It was fun, but after playing the other games, it needed some more depth. But glad you're enjoying it anyway :D

=====

On another note, finally got Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I don't know why I waited so long to get this game but I got it free via Amazon credits. I really love how they made this, especially choosing to be stealthy, not stealthy, or a bit of both.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Man, Deus Ex...that's another game that I REALLY REALLY need to play >_>
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

It's 1.99 in most online stores :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yeah I think I even have it on Steam but I've never actually started it XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

World of Warcraft. 8D About time for raid. Hoping we get Durumu down tonight. *angryfist*
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, not very far. Not too fond of all the extra stuff added but it is cute. I started it up with Snow last night.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Eden

Post by Eden »

Was playing a lot of Plants vs Zombies on my Android and PC. Getting around to playing Anodyne at some point.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Cherri wrote:Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, not very far. Not too fond of all the extra stuff added but it is cute. I started it up with Snow last night.
Editing to Obsessively playing Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.