Most anticipated releases.

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
anon

Re: Most anticipated releases.

Post by anon »

Juhi wrote: C'mon, everyone likes a ninja in a bunny costume. :P DOA5 is looking pretty slick, graphically and gameplay-wise.
No, everyone likes the, ahem, extra bounce within certain appendages.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Oh, I must add Ni No Kuni to the most anticipated list. Ghibli video game yes please. :) It's also the game that finally convinced me to get a PS3.
a spoony bard
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Patiently waiting for New Super Mario Bros 2 to appear on the eShop only to realize it isn't out till mid August. For some reason I thought I'd seen it out in stores already. Bah.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Crystal wrote:Patiently waiting for New Super Mario Bros 2 to appear on the eShop only to realize it isn't out till mid August. For some reason I thought I'd seen it out in stores already. Bah.
GameStops have cases for it on the floor to spike interest for the game. I can't wait for it!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Todd wrote:
Crystal wrote:Patiently waiting for New Super Mario Bros 2 to appear on the eShop only to realize it isn't out till mid August. For some reason I thought I'd seen it out in stores already. Bah.
GameStops have cases for it on the floor to spike interest for the game. I can't wait for it!
I was at Walmart when I thought I saw it but it was probably a different Mario game I saw. *shrug* Either way I'm still pretty excited for it to. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

There is a few, I kind of have a list, Code of Princess, Pokemon Black 2, Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, and luckily they've all be pre-ordered at GameStop. Also I'm excited and upset about Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. And curious if Final Fantasy Type-0 is coming to the US.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I want them to release Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity, Final Fantasy Type-0 and White Knight Chronicles: Origins in the US!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Those would be so cool. Also I'm looking forward to Tales of Xillia, might have butchered the name though but close enough.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I want more Tales games for the PSP.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That would be cool. I think there is only like one. I could be wrong. Wish the other Radiant Mythologies came to the US.
;o; *** pew! pew!