Essays/Sections

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Destinie

Re: Essays/Sections

Post by Destinie »

Chibi wrote:I'm having some doubts about my in-depth sections, like Kitsune and Alter Ego... I was thinking of including the nine-tailed mythological foxes and in which other media they appear, but maybe they'd fit a shrine to Ninetales more rather than one to Vulpix? I'm not sure. :(
You could do a brief mention of the Nine-tailed fox and talk a bit about Ninetales, considering it is Vulpix's evolution. You could do a whole section on it but maybe just a quick paragraph would be sufficient enough. :>
Chibi

Re: Essays/Sections

Post by Chibi »

Destinie wrote:
Chibi wrote:I'm having some doubts about my in-depth sections, like Kitsune and Alter Ego... I was thinking of including the nine-tailed mythological foxes and in which other media they appear, but maybe they'd fit a shrine to Ninetales more rather than one to Vulpix? I'm not sure. :(
You could do a brief mention of the Nine-tailed fox and talk a bit about Ninetales, considering it is Vulpix's evolution. You could do a whole section on it but maybe just a quick paragraph would be sufficient enough. :>
I think I'll write a quick paragraph for the moment. I might do a whole section in the future though! :)