I promise to be as notoriously sardonic as usual.

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Aku

Re: I promise to be as notoriously sardonic as usual.

Post by Aku »

@Ava: Thank you bb! We seriously need to meet up at Disneyland one day [s]when the summer tourists are gone and when it isn't 90 degrees out[/s]. XD We're so close to one another! Then we can "car-aoke" together... :swt:
Ava

Post by Ava »

YES! I've been meaning to do this for a while, then getting lazy/busy and forgetting. :ack2:

This is your first summer here right? Or second? Time flies by quickly. The beaches are insanely crowded with tourists too. Even as a local, who knows the better times and places to go, I still get caught in coastal traffic all the time.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Maybe in the fall when it cools down, we should hit up Disney together! I actually have yet to go to the beach this summer (my friends and I didn't manage to make it to the coast with everything else we wanted to see T_T), but with all the tourists out I can't imagine it being enjoyable lol. This is my second summer! I actually just renewed my annual pass at Disney last month. Can't believe it's been a year already!
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello, Aku! :D

Lol, I love your intro! I hope your "car-aoke" skills will be useful to you in the future! Anyway, it's great to hear that you have a job as a UI designer! :D I also love your designs to bits!
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

HELLO FELLOW P4 PLAYER let me love you :D and welcome back! Looking at your shrines I can say you deserve a design job.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Aku

Post by Aku »

nyxmidnight wrote:HELLO FELLOW P4 PLAYER let me love you :D and welcome back! Looking at your shrines I can say you deserve a design job.
Yaaaas, spread the P4 love! *O* I'm excited at the prospect of birthing some more SMT sites if I can. I think I already fangirled in your Intro post a few months ago but it's soooo amazing to see you here as I'm a long time fan of your network. ❤

And haha, thank you so much! XD I will find one again, most definitely, just waiting for the right opportunity.