Oh hello.

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Alison

Oh hello.

Post by Alison »

HELLO Amassment! I'm Alison. I have been listed on this site for... a long time but this is my first time showing my face on the forums. Mostly because I tend to consider my website(s) an embarrassment, haha. But I just started work on a new shrine (only the second I've ever made, ridiculous) and I figured maybe if I announce that fact here I will be less likely to chicken out of finishing it!

Anyway, my whopping one shrine is Radiance, which is dedicated to Kira "Jesus" Yamato from Gundam SEED. I opened it ten years ago, good lord. It's pretty ancient and dusty, but to be fair no one really cares about this series anymore so I don't feel so bad, lol.

Other than that I'm kind of a hermit - the only other place you might have seen me is TAFL. I've been on staff there for the better part of a decade. Damn, I'm old. Oh, well. Nice to meet everyone!
Destinie

Re: Oh hello.

Post by Destinie »

Hi, Alison! I've come across your domain and sites (especially Radiance) fairly often. It's so great of you to make an introduction and join us here. :D I would love to see what you have planned in the future!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hey Alison, welcome! Good to see you make an introduction. I look forward to your upcoming shrine; I have personally found Amassment to be very motivational when it comes to making them, so I hope it's the same for you. :)

(Also, your avatar is so cute. Chubby little bird. ;o;)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello! I've visited your stuff before, I'm so envious of your Cool Domain Name XD
and yeah, knowing that there's people who are waiting for it is a great motivator. I am now very curious :B

and omg is your icon a long tailed tit, I love long tailed tits, itty bitty bird puffballs aahhh
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome Alison! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Thanks guys!

RE: My avatar - I'm not entirely sure what it is, I saw the picture somewhere a couple of years ago and for some reason I decided to use it as an avatar like everywhere. Idk I just like fat little birds.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

It's so cute. ;O;
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Hello Alison. Welcome to Amassment :heh:
aminuet .。. king
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Hello Alison and welcome 8D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Welcome !!! You'll definitely have a lot of fun here :)
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.