Favorite movies? :D

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Mikari

Re: Favorite movies? :D

Post by Mikari »

I should watch it then. XD can't miss out on something so well known.
Vii

Post by Vii »

The old series is a little too slow moving for me. I find that problem with many older movies or series. Also, I love Zachary Quinto, who plays Spock. I'm just biased for the new movie xD
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Series in general I suppose then to move slower... with a few exceptions. Spock is the pointy eared one right?
Vii

Post by Vii »

I know, but they could pick up the pace a little bit. Maybe put in some more explosions. Yes, he is! :D
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

You can never have too many explosions!

That's also what I like about Tom Cruise's action movies.
Vii

Post by Vii »

It's true! I love watching the series Burn Notice because he narrates the show and always tells us how to make bombs in several different ways. My favorite is the silverware in the microwave bomb. That one seems easy enough! xD

Ooooh, I like some of his movies. I loved The Last Samurai.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I've been meaning to watch that!

I love The Last Samurai too. :D
Vii

Post by Vii »

I absolutely love it xD Sarcastic and witty main male character, hilarious and drunk secondary male character, and bad ass gun-toting explosive-engineering female lead. It was a series meant for me xD Definitely watch it - if you have Netflix, they have like 150 episodes of it xD

The Last Samurai made me cry like a thousand times though :(
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Vii wrote:I think that Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, and Chris Hemworth (and Scarlett Johansonn, let's be real!) are manly eye candy. And that Mark Ruffalo, Jeremy Renner, and Tom Hiddleston are absolutely adorable. And the Hulk was just bad ass.

I saw the Avengers when it first came out and pretty much died from its excellence. I need it to be September 5th right now so that I can own and watch it a thousand times.

Do it! I want to see it when you're done! :) I always had a shrine for Ulquiorra in the works but I never got around to writing actual content for it, so I put the project on hold. Besides, yours is around for all of those interested~ So I made one for Hitsugaya instead, who for some reason did not have one o.o;

Haha, I will if I can't find it on Netflix :)
Yes, yes, yes, (hell yeeeeeeeeees, damn she is sexy in that leather I justcouldn'ttakeitinthemoviehouseagh! Not to mention all the ass shots holy crap!). And yes! XD

I have it preordered on Amazon because, damnit, I will own that damn movie! >D

Oh I will, believe me~ I will plug it so hard everyone will feel sore (I'm terrible). Oh you had one in the works? Awww, I would've loved to see it since I like to see other people's work/version :D It's weird no? You expect some characters to have one and when you find out they don't, it's like "WHUT I MUST CHANGE THIS NAO!" or something similar xD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Saya

Post by Saya »

The recent ones:
Avengers, Captain America, Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock Holmes GOS, Star Trek (2009), Avatar, Thor..... that would be for the recents...

Animation, as Disney Animation: Mulan, Aladdin, 101 Dalmatines, Aristocats and Beauty and the Beast - these are the top... but I love all of them.

Other movies: Sixth Sense, Pay it Forward, Lake House, Armageddon, Goodbye Lenin, Brokeback Mountain (IT MAKES ME CRY SO MUCH), Hachi the dog's tale, Inception, How to train your dragon, Marley and me, Sucker Punch (yes I enjoy it really much), The Sound of Music, Gone with the wind... AND MUCH MUCH MORE
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.