Gran-pulse.net

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Gran-pulse.net

Post by dubiousdisc »

Eeeeee! Visiting your stuff earlier, I did notice that you seemed to have referred to the collective by the new domain name, so I was just waiting to see when you would have posted this :D

Anyway! Congratulations on finally getting a domain, I know I was so excited when I could finally get one :D

I gave a peek to your Misty shrine not long after it opened and I'm glad to see it expanding! Reading it now. Giving you opinions later :D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Okay now I've read it!! I love how it's organized and written. You even spent actual words talking about her Pokémon! :D Good luck on its expansion since, well, Misty is quite a major character and it sounds like so far you're mostly talking about the anime Misty, who's even more of a major character. That site has to be quite the project!

By the way, let me give you the gift of more Misty artwork, in case you haven't seen these. I know they were new for me :D
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Aww, congrats on getting a domain! I'm glad you got one because I like your sites and now I get to see them all in once place. :D Your Misty site is just adorable; I've enjoyed what I've read so far. (Especially liked the description of her and Psyduck's relationship, lol.)

Congrats again, it looks awesome! Cool name, too~
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Congrats on the domain! It looks wonderful! I've also updated your links over at Emotion. :)
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

012789 wrote:
Crystal wrote:Congrats on the domain! It looks wonderful! I've also updated your links over at Emotion. :)
Thank you Crystal! Wow, that was speedy--I like it! :yay:
No problem! I like to keep things up to date. :P
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Oh! I love the name and everything! :D/ I will link you on Love-gala whenever I get the opportunity. ^^

Ee! Love your Misty shrine so I will have to link that on my other shrines! (Let me know if you want to Affiliate. I'm collecting all the Pokemon shrines out there, apparently. GOTTA CATCH EM ALL.)

Also, I am super psyched to see that you are planning a shrine to Roxie/Homika! I think she's pretty much the coolest newest gym leader. xD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh! That's so cool! I like the layout at Angel too. Congratulations on the domain, it's so cool when one finally gets one. ^-^ I'm pretty interested in seeing that Sazh shrine and that Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility. One of my favorite Harvest Moons.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Amanda, congrats on getting your domain! It's awesome so far. I'll link it on Nightbringer tonight!

The Misty shrine is great! I actually just started a shrine to a Pokemon gym leader myself, haha. Everyone will eventually have one!

Also, tonight was my first time seeing the Yuna shrine's new layout. It looks great, too. You've been productive!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Good luck with your sites. I know school can take over. I'll link ya on Pirates Board next time I update it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Amanda: Ah, don't worry, you don't have to credit me XD just the person who scanned the stuff, I guess, but if you really want, I'm glad to be helpful!

May I affiliate with Misty as well? :)

Todd: is your subject a secret or...? :DDDD