Tales (series)

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Tales (series)

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: So all costumes are DLC? Okay. AH! Why you know tell me? Actually I do want to be surprised on the couples but there better not be any that don't make sense. Also no "She's like a sister to me...btw let us get married and has babies." >.> Or "I'm still in love with my ex that died, not ready to move on" and the rest of the party be like "YOU HAVE TO BE WITH -GIRL- BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT. YOUR OLD GIRLFRIEND IS DEAD!" Sorry, I have some issues with relationships.

@Destinie: I honestly don't think I could sit through the Tales of Anime. I'd go crazy and be like "WRONG!" I don't take change well. But it makes sense why you want to do it. And for Xillia, I'm waiting but I think it'll be good.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I know a bunch of you are playing Xillia and I'm really interested about what the plot/story is. I can't play it since I don't have a PS3. ;-; I really wish that they could distribute the games on the same system haha.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Xilia is really great. There are two main characters and you can pick to play either journey. Some things are different in the stories but mostly the same. Yay for POV. The plot is good, sometimes predictable. The characters are great (I actually don't hate any of the party characters!).

If you pick Milla, the story is about a woman who claims to be Maxwell and must save the world from the spyrixes. Spirits are dying and it's Maxwell's job to protect mankind, humans and spirits alike. There is an identity issue but it gets sorted out.

If you pick Jude. You are a med student who is almost done but ends up a criminal for following Milla. Jude does his best to help Milla with her mission. A boy becomes a man.

Sorry my descriptions are a little lame but it's the gist of it and doesn't spoil anything. I hope it helps and I'll answer any questions I can. Sorry for not answering sooner. I didn't know when you first asked.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: Hehe, pretty much. XD; You only get 2 costumes for Milla and Alvin in the Black Feather sidequest thing XD Everything else, you only get attachments XD; And lol well said XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Thank you. We go those. And the ones for beating the stories. Then we bought the DLC we wanted. Butlers for the men, idols for the women. ^-^ And got the palette swaps because it was free. <3 Free is awesome, I like free things.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: Haha nice XD And yes, free is awesome ;P

I still need to pre-order Symphonia ;-; I'm scared cause Mom said she'll make me order it by next week but I don't remember when it's coming out in Japan x.x;
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Totally! It's awesome.

I preordered the US one. No idea when it comes out but I'm gonna get it eventually.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Beat Abyss!

Pre-orders are open for the Western Collector's edition for Symphonia. We don't have a PS3 but I want to pre-order it just for the gifts. :<
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Awesome! Did you enjoy it?

Oh nice. I wonder if I can get it or if I ordered it too soon? That happened once.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

AHA! I knew there would be something for Tales and go figure the topic was made by Umi, hehe~

Uhh well, I've played Legendia, Abyss, Symphonia (one and two), Graces, Vesperia, Xillia.... and I think that's it. A few I haven't played because I can't find cheap copies or I didn't have that console at the time, haha.

Tales of the Abyss is my all time favourite Tales of game though and I'm even working on a big fansite for it! But, overall, Tales of is one of my favourite video game series of all time <3