American Horror Story

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Todd

Re: American Horror Story

Post by Todd »

I just started this series tonight! Two episodes in. This show is ridiculously good. A show hasn't captivated me like this since I started Battlestar Galactica... I want to watch the next episode, but alas, bed time. :(
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Um I scare really easily. Would it be okay for someone like me to watch it?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

The horror in it is on level with supernatural. If you can handle that show, you should be fine. :)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Todd - Yes! Season 1 and Season 2 are both great in different ways! I'm assuming you are watching season 2 because its whats on tv right now...? but maybe if you are looking on netflix you are watching season 1! I hope you watch both seasons though because they are both very good. Different horror story in the seasons.

@Cherri I think you can handle it! There are some parts that make you feel on edge because you are expecting something creepy to happen... I always feel a bit nervous at some parts in the show but overall the excitement and curiosity out-ways the scary feelings I think!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Meagan - I'm watching Season 1 right now, cause it's on Netflix. 6 episodes in so far. :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Sounds like my kinda show! Now if I could just get over the whole having to watch thing. D; STILL, it sounds like it is something I'd enjoy....

Also, Todd, thanks for relating it is on Netflix!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thanks guys! I can handle Supernatural. So I might just have to pick this up. Snow we can watch it together.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

I've seen commercials of it but I'm desperate to watch it ;-; Sadly, I don't have the channel for it with my provider. /sniff.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Mayumi wrote:I've seen commercials of it but I'm desperate to watch it ;-; Sadly, I don't have the channel for it with my provider. /sniff.
season 2 just ended on wednesday! so hopefully they will put it on netflix soon! If you have netflix you can watch season 1 right now though!! It's worth it!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Bumping this to ask if anyone has watched season 3 so far?!? What do you guys think of it compared to other seasons? I kind of don't like that Emma Roberts is in it simply because in real life she's dating Evan Peters and have relations in the show... Yet her character alone is a badass! I'm still a lover of season 1 the most though!