Inter Somnia

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Todd

Re: Inter Somnia

Post by Todd »

Wow, it looks great, Saya! I think this is the best layout I've ever seen from you.

I'm not going to read the content because I want to eventually play the game, but congrats on the FL approval, and finishing the shrine!
Saya

Post by Saya »

Cherri wrote:
Saya wrote:Cherri, never ever let the "bad" part of a fandom take you away from stuff. I mostly ignore the fandom when I decide to try something. I like the dynamics of this game - you play both characters and well the worlds are: traverse town, notre dame, tron, pinocchio, the tree musketeers, fantasia and then the HQ of nobodies.

I love it because i have disney and square enix here.

I hope to have characters up soon too =)
I try not to Saya, but sometimes it's hard. I still need to play Birth By Sleep and the other DS one. Heheh. But anyway, I'm really thinking I want this game now. And I'm looking forward to see what you do with Inter Somnia, I really like the name you picked too.
I wish I could play BBS, but I don't own a ps portable, my brother ruined his before I could snatch it to play =) But one day I shall play it.

Glad you like the title =))))
Mikari wrote:I'm totally keeping an eye on the updates to this site. Love how it's going so far. ^^
Thank you, now it's mostly brainstorming how to incorporate all the character information =)
Varen wrote: Saya, lovely fansite and I can't wait to see what more you do with it! I appreciate you taking the time to give a brief synposis of the different worlds and even including maps for it. It's very helpful and visually appealing. :)

(BTW, I LOVE the title of your site!)
Waaah thank you Varen. I'm trying to do the world, while doing them, and show them too, aside, with the fact that I managed to put my hands on the Guide I love to use it =)

Got the idea because it's all happening in the dreams, and I thought Latin would sound good =)
Todd wrote:Wow, it looks great, Saya! I think this is the best layout I've ever seen from you.

I'm not going to read the content because I want to eventually play the game, but congrats on the FL approval, and finishing the shrine!
Thank you *O* I'm proud of that one! I'm really glad you like it
Yes, you should play it *O*/
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Oh you have some of the villains up now and I just fangirled a little bit because OMGRINZLER.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Destinie wrote:Oh you have some of the villains up now and I just fangirled a little bit because OMGRINZLER.
If everything goes ok, during the weekend I'll have the descriptions up. I put those images just to remind myself which villains I encountered during the game for now =)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Saya wrote:I wish I could play BBS, but I don't own a ps portable, my brother ruined his before I could snatch it to play =) But one day I shall play it.

Glad you like the title =))))
I hope you get to play it one day. Sometimes I visit sites cause the title is cool sounding. Hehe. I saw the villain page. Looks like the organization is back~
;o; *** pew! pew!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Everything looks great Saya!! I'm very impressed! I havent really gotten too involved in this new Kingdom Hearts game, so I'll definitely read more of the information you have later... Would you want to affiliate with Axel (like-knives.org/axel) and Marluxia (http://like-knives.org/marluxia) shrine wise?? :) Thanks!!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Megan wrote:Everything looks great Saya!! I'm very impressed! I havent really gotten too involved in this new Kingdom Hearts game, so I'll definitely read more of the information you have later... Would you want to affiliate with Axel (like-knives.org/axel) and Marluxia (http://like-knives.org/marluxia) shrine wise?? :) Thanks!!
OH MEGAN, so sorry it took me so long to answer.
I think you would be interested in it, it has some interesting Axel stuff =)
And I'll be adding the links as soon as possible, thank you so much!