World of Warcraft

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by Mikari »

he played when I was little, I enjoyed playing Mario with him, especially Mario Kart and also Donkey Kong, that was fun. He doesn't play anymore though.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Aww. My dad doesn't play console games anymore either. Says there are to many buttons. We would play racing games and final fantasy iv together, in fact he kinda took it from me. Hehe. Anyway finished putting mop on his computer, artwork is beautiful and so is the soundtrack. I've decided I'll try it again, gonna make a character on my mum's account to play with dad on a non-pvp server. So I'll play when she isn't. There isn't room on my laptop for it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I also think the characters and art are very pretty. Though I wonder, is it all lost if you stop playing for a few months? Would you need to start over or can you reactivate your old account? Either way I would have to pay for it on my own, which is blah, since I could use that to buy more handheld games instead. XD How big is the game anyway?
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Hmmm...I'm not sure. I know to play WoW, you'll need a battle.net account to go with it. And if you stop playing for a couple a months, it should be find. I think it's free to play up to level 20. Might be able to activate an old account. It's 25GB, and I'm not sure if that counts the expansions or not. Don't really know much about the specifics. Sorry.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I have enough disk space no problem there, I just don't know about the rest... might try it up to level 20 one day... eventually... there are so many things I intend to do "later" XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Mikari wrote:I also think the characters and art are very pretty. Though I wonder, is it all lost if you stop playing for a few months? Would you need to start over or can you reactivate your old account? Either way I would have to pay for it on my own, which is blah, since I could use that to buy more handheld games instead. XD How big is the game anyway?
Nope, Blizz will not delete your account. So you can be gone for a year or two and be able to come back and resume where you left off. :D

The game is also pretty big. I just checked mine and it says 20.6 GB, BUT that does include all my addons and screenshots so the numbers will be a bit off. >.<
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

That's good to know about being able to keep my account. If I ever play, I might take long breaks every now and then after the initial rush wares off. There were a few MMO that I wanted to look into, but this one is the most famous.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you Crystal. I'm a total newb when it comes to WoW even though my parents have been playing for years. I'm just like "What's this?"
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

No worries Cherri! I've been playing this game for roughly 5 and a half years and I feel like a know-it-all when it comes to this game. ._.;
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That's not a bad thing, Crystal. I mean you do have 5 and a half years under your belt, so it makes sense to know a lot. No worries, k. Do you play PVP or NonPvP? I prefer nonpvp.
;o; *** pew! pew!