When Shrine Essays Go Off-Topic (sorta)

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Mikari

Re: When Shrine Essays Go Off-Topic (sorta)

Post by Mikari »

I agree that you should write the page anyway. Maybe there's someone else that also makes the connection and will be happy to see they're not to only one, or maybe someone will see the page and make the connection then.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Lethe wrote:Haha! Another example is drawing comparisons between fandoms that existed at the same time or were often associated with one another, or pointing out similarities to popular series/characters. I really love the #GenkiJusticeParty joint project and it has... so many fun things that are between "further analysis" and "fun media section" (analyzing a character via tropes, setting up a Pokémon team, that kind of stuff). And then they all have dedicated pages to comparing the characters to Sailor Moon characters and it's ??? when you first look at it, but it's so interesting (especially since all shrines made for that project feature those pages)!
THIS IS SO COOL

so cool I apparently can't spell "cool" correctly the first time I type it xD
Mikari wrote:I agree that you should write the page anyway. Maybe there's someone else that also makes the connection and will be happy to see they're not to only one, or maybe someone will see the page and make the connection then.
YESSSSSS :D I love it when my sites give someone something new to think about :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I agree with Larissa and everybody else! Just go for it, write it anyway and have fun! :yay:

I personally love these kinds of pages because they add another layer to the character/pairing/etc. and give personality to the shrine! They're really interesting!