Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Elysa

Re: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

Post by Elysa »

I've been having so much fun playing Theatrhythm! I feel sad I don't know that many people who play this game (or who have a 3DS in the first place). I only know one of my friends have it, but I don't see him as often so we've only played it together once, but he's not that good at it lol.

Also I've been wondering if anybody else has been having trouble getting shards from the Chaos Shrine? Sometimes I'm not getting them even though I'm defeating the monsters with the "Boss #" tags during the songs, and sometimes there's a different monster as the boss in the menu screen :|a
Todd

Post by Todd »

The shards are super hard to get. I find what works best is once you get one shard, replay that song over and over and over until you have all the shards of that color. I have a weak team I use to unlock easy dark notes, and a super leveled team I use to replay those dark notes over and over and collect the shards.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Shards are hard to get! Snow and I spent hours just trying to get one color of shards. Just keep trying Elysa, those bosses with drop them. Boss 1 generally has 1 shard, Boss 2 has 2 shard and Boss 3 has 3 shards. Sometimes they are the same color, sometimes they aren't. Like all three bosses will carry a silver shard. Sorry, if I confused anyone.
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Elysa, I find it easier to get shards if you're playing with someone else. I have been very unsuccessful in getting shards unless I'm playing with Cherri. I wonder if they're easier to get if you're playing in multiplayer. That's how it seems, though I'm not sure if that's true. The best advice I can give is to keep trying - but that's not very helpful. I've also noticed its easiest to aim for boss 3 and get shards that way.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Snow and I finally found the black shards! We only have a couple of them though. Gonna spam some shards. ^-^ Takes a bit to do though.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Thanks for the tips, all! I finally managed to get all the characters unlocked -- took a whole lot of playing but I finally got to that point @_@ I ended up going through a walkthrough that said which shard can be found where, haha. (Also whenever the boss message shows up in the top right corner, it means the next enemy is the boss, apparantly.)

Now it's just trying to get everyone to level 99 and unlock + complete all the different modes XD;; And try to complete a level 90+ Chaos Shrine Dark Note (which are too hard for me currently lol).
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Elysa, I'm jealous! I still can't find Kain. ;w; And black shards are being jerks about dropping. (I'm LOOKING AT YOU SEPHIORTH. D:< )
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Does anyone remember the name of the Chaos Note that dropped Navy Shards? I believe those are Kain's shards. I know there is a certain number that drops them but I was curious if someone had a note that dropped the shards and hopefully I have it. Because Sephiroth is being mean and his shards won't drop. So I was hoping for some Kain.

I am also jealous.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Aww, you girls can do it too!! I'm jealous because you can do multiplayer, though, haha~ I know levels 51-99 drop navy shards, but I don't know if it's fixed for all games, as many people said boss 3 drops shards only but I've gotten items from them as well :|a

I got navy shards from the following (not a complete list since I haven't gotten all the items from all bosses):
- No.57 Mv.30 Mazurka [ The End's Outburst] (Boss 3)
- No.66 Mv.83 Tango [A Falling Star's Marvel] (Boss 3)
- No.79 Mv.83 Suite [Disorder's Brand] (Boss 3)
- No.82 Mv.02 Laude [Byakko's Miracle] (Boss 3)
- No.80 Mv.13 Tango [Byakko's Roar] (Boss 2)

I hope that helps a bit! :>
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Thank you Elysa. We might have some of those and if they aren't set individually then that will be awesome. The No.90+ ones are crazy hard, because the slide notes spin. I'm glad you didn't list any of those.
;o; *** pew! pew!