Pokemon Black/White 2

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Crystal

Re: Pokemon Black/White 2

Post by Crystal »

Destinie wrote:@Saya- http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/waterstone.shtml I love serebii
Thank you for this Destinie! I really wanted a Vaporeon but I couldn't figure out where to find a waterstone.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Destinie wrote: I haven't had much time to play but I am at Elesa's gym. I was trying to train up all my Pokemon to at least level 30 before battling her, I already lost once. :C Patrick traded me the deer because I couldn't wait until after I beat her to get one! XD Her Pokemon keep using Volt Switch, ugh! They're not powerful enough to get her in one hit...
I trained a Sandslash for Elesa, got her down like nothing with rock tomb and dig =)
I'm still deciding on my team! But sandslash stays =) And growlith too =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I had my Sandile for Elesa. I'm in Mistralton training up so I can beat Skyla. I'm glad I have my Jolteon.

I used a sandslash and a growlithe once, both were great pokemon to use. :heart: But not in black or white, I mean I didn't use them in black/white.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

Cherri wrote:I had my Sandile for Elesa. I'm in Mistralton training up so I can beat Skyla. I'm glad I have my Jolteon.

I used a sandslash and a growlithe once, both were great pokemon to use. :heart: But not in black or white, I mean I didn't use them in black/white.
I cought two eevees so and transfered water stone and fire stone from my white, and found with drowsing machine thunder stone... so Now I have: sandslash, arcanine, vaporeon and jolteon. now i'm debating if keep N's zorua and snivy, but I need at least one flying pokemon. why do we have to have only 6 pokemons ç_ç

I normaly had charizard as flying and fire ç_ç
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Why do you need a flying pokemon? Oh Charizard is awesome, though I don't use him often. I generally pick Squirtle. :heart: I think eevee should get more forms to evolve to, I know it's already got a lot but there are more types! I don't know why we only get 6, I need more slots though. Also my Pichu and Oshawott should be able to learn x-strike. Just sayin'.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

I would love a flying eevee, so I could make a group of eevolutions and dominate the world. I normaly took charmander =)

Now I'm level upping my vaporeon, next gym is ground, so he has to kick some butts there =)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Flying eevee would be so cute! Can I help dominate the world with eevees? Snow gets charmander too.

Your vaporeon is gonna do great! :heart:
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

SnowRayjah wrote:
Todd wrote:Snow - I would love those two starters if you don't mind! Is there anything you need or want?
If I have them, I'll breed them. If I don't I'll figure out which game I need to transfer them from and get them. :D I'd love a houndour if that's not a problem. Otherwise, I'm not picky.
I can definitely get you a houndour. I love those and regularly breed them. Mine know flamethrower and will of wisp from hatch.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Todd wrote:
SnowRayjah wrote:
Todd wrote:Snow - I would love those two starters if you don't mind! Is there anything you need or want?
If I have them, I'll breed them. If I don't I'll figure out which game I need to transfer them from and get them. :D I'd love a houndour if that's not a problem. Otherwise, I'm not picky.
I can definitely get you a houndour. I love those and regularly breed them. Mine know flamethrower and will of wisp from hatch.
;w; :heart: That would be amazing! I've been a bit swamped but I'm still digging through games for them!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

So I have a complain about White 2- it's so limited when you don't have the gym badge. I can't explore because everywhere is blocked until you get the badge. It's almost like they make you rush through the game. :\ I was just playing Diamond again recently and I could freely wander around without getting the next badge. It's also hard to train when your Pokemon are almost 10 levels higher than the ones in the wild. D:

At least you can re-fight trainers in this game.