[Plug] Ishikawa, Kaito (voice actor)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
neo

[Plug] Ishikawa, Kaito (voice actor)

Post by neo »

Hello!
I was introduced to this sub-forum today and would like to contribute my newest fanlisting:

Title: ISHIKAI
Subject: Ishikawa Kaito
Link: http://katsurou.net/ishikai/

This FL is for a voice actor I have grown to really like over the past year. I am actually shrining a character for Dynamic Duos that he voices, so I was really prompted to make him a listing. I didn't want to to be just a fanlisting though, I added a few extra sections to show my appreciation for him ~!

The layout was a challenge, but ultimately really fun. I learned a few tricks from a previous endeavor and I am really happy with how everything came out. I'm using Bellabuffs as my script, and I have a post I am working on to outline all of my credits and things /o/.

Please let me know if you see any misspellings or just weird things.
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: Ishikawa, Kaito (voice actor)

Post by nyxmidnight »

GENOS!!!!

:D

Lovely fanlisting! Love the layout, it's great.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Lethe

Re: [Plug] Ishikawa, Kaito (voice actor)

Post by Lethe »

/knows nothing about voice actors and barely watches anime
/opens site
/sees kageyama + genos -> NO WONDER YOU'RE MAKING A FANLISTING

One day in the far future we shall have a Hall of Fame and I will put your name there as "master of tables" and shun you forever. /drools all over design

But really, as I've already said, this is exactly what we're looking for in this fanlisting forum at Amassment!! So many great extras, it's interesting for a visitor to check out even if they aren't familiar with anything! I love how much care you put into every aspect of your sites, that voice role gallery is so cuuuuuuute, and then interview quotes and example voices. /o\

I'm sorry I don't understand anything but. when I just listen to Japanese voices. without anything accompanying them. I JUST IMMEDIATELY THINK OF OTOGE AND SWEET BOYS SAYING SWEET THINGS LOLOLOL. (I AM PRETTY SURE I HEARD STUFF LIKE PROTECT, WORLD, LOVE, I CAN'T BE THAT OFF.)

(The little blue stars!!!!!)

/drools more over genos
/attempts to lift entire design and runs
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
neo

Re: Ishikawa, Kaito (voice actor)

Post by neo »

@nyxmidnight

Yasssss <333
Thank you very much for checking it out~!

-----------------------

@Lethe
Haha, of course I am making the FL /shameless bias

Master of Tables, THE HTML CARPENTER. Seriously, I can't get away from tables o|-(

Thank you very much for your comments <3.

Ahh, that really isn't something I actually considered when adding the clip in there. WITHOUT CONTEXT, IT MAY VERY WELL BE SWEET NOTHINGS.

Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Ah, I saw this on my phone earlier when I tweeted at you, and it looks even better on my desktop! I love how clean and bright everything is and how subtle the things that are grey look. All the extra stuff is fantastic too, and I can tell how much you like him. I love the little voice roles gallery. It's so cute. And the "why I like Ishikai" section is awesome! Those are my favorite sections to see on shrines/fanlistings.

I think my favorite thing about this is how everything is on one page though. To me, it's really difficult to design a cohesive design on one page that also flows perfectly together, but you did it perfectly. Ah, it looks fantastic overall! It's really inspiring :D
neo

Post by neo »

@Epona

Thank you for checking it out on both! I always worry about how my sites look via mobile or tablets.

I really had a fun time making this, I really appreciate your comments! ^^.

I am not sure if this is helpful to you, but I ended up placing all of my content in the way I wanted it [no background images] first. Then, I print-screened the layout, opened it up in PSP and placed images and text around it accordingly. Lastly, I hid the layer with my print-screen caps and sliced the image into smaller ones and that has made all of the difference, honestly.

It's a lot of work re: positioning, but it is really fun! :D
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Ahhhh, Neo, I've already gushed at you at how beautiful this layout it, but I must say it again here: give me your design (and coding) skills!! XD (Or at least share some with me, LOL.) He sounds so versatile in that clip you have there, for some roles I definitely wouldn't be able to say he voices it........ (which is a good thing, I guess!!) Also I love how you added tidbits of information, but have links everywhere so interested people can browse more themselves! :D
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

THAT IS ONE VERY PRETTY LAYOUT. Seriously, I love how you've laid it out and the extras you put in. <3
a spoony bard
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Beautiful layout, and a nicely thorough tribute as well as a fanlisting! Excellent work!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is totally awesome :D I love the design!