Hi there!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Elysa

Hi there!

Post by Elysa »

Isn't it ironic when you try to get yourself and a friend to be active again, and you fail miserably while said friend keeps pumping out one shrine after another?

In any case, hi everyone! I'm Elysa, I'm the owner of this ever so small hub! I haven't been active here at Amassment for quite a while (it's been so long that I've forgotten my password and I had an unread message from early 2013, oops), but lately I've been lurking and I decided I should post another introduction, in the hopes of getting myself motivated! While I've been gone, I took down one of my (incomplete) shrines as I wasn't happy with it, but I hope to revamp that down the road and perhaps also make some new sites this year! I'm also so out of touch with Photoshop, I feel like I've forgotten how to design, haha. =3=

I saw some old & new faces, but overall it's great to see that Amassment is still going strong! To all the new people, nice to meet you & everyone else, good to see you again! :heart:
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Hi there!

Post by Robin »

Welcome back and nice to meet you! :D

I actually ran across your domain about a month ago and wondered if you were still active ^_^ Glad you're getting back into site building and designing! What are you working on these days?
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome back Elysa!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

WHAT OMG HOW CAN YOU POST THIS WITHOUT ME BEING AWAKE TO HYPE IT UP AAAAAAAAAHHH I DIDN'T KNOW BUT I LOVED WAKING UP TO THIS

WELCOME BACK, DON'T LEAVE AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

@CuriousLittleBird: Haha, a while back I finally gave my domain a facelift after it had the same layout for years. Right now I'm not really actively working on anything, but I have plans for some old school subjects! (Though fair warning that I'm pretty slow so who knows if it'll ever happen.......)

@Crystal: Thanks, Crystal! :>

@Lethe: Hohoho, I purposely did it while you were gone to see your reaction, I'm glad my plan was a success! /o/ Also I guess if I ever disappear again, I can count on you to nag me back here |D;
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

YESSSSSSS welcome back Elysa!

I'm looking forward to you being more active in the community again! GET INSPIRATION FROM LETHE AND MAKE MORE SITES. :heart:
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Welcome back! :D It is wonderful to meet you, and I can't wait to see some of your projects! Your domain is gorgeous.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Yay hello!!!

Nice to see you here and not just on twitter the few time I'm active there xD

Can't wait to see more from you! <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome back! :D Have fun getting back into web-design and the community! ^_^
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

@Samantha: Thank you, Samatha!! I'll try my best, haha, at least I know I'm not bothering Lethe if I want any tips or suggestions! /o/ (I'm sure I'll also find lots of inspiration from the community here, though! :heart: )

@Epona: Aw, thank you so much! I hope I'll have something to post about in a reasonable amount! X3

@Megan: Hiii! Haha, I guess I'm the opposite, I'm not on forums much but I'll try to better that ;)

@Mikari: Thank you! :D