Within the Heart

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Within the Heart

Post by Megan »

Hello guys!! I came back from the dead to present to you a new one-paged tribute (and gallery) to Wizardmon from Digimon! I had a lot of fun making something small to him, because he's always been one of the few Digimon that has really stood out to me. It's been a great experience re-watching the series now that I am a lot older, and realizing what the characters really show the viewer. So, without further-ado! Please enjoy this small tribute to Wizardmon~ :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Mikari

Re: Within the Heart

Post by Mikari »

Aw super cute! It's great to see a new Digimon site. Wizardmon has such an interesting story, it was nice to go over it again after so many years.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Hehe I already reacted to this on Twitter, but now I've read the shrine! \o/ Yay for small tributes!

I am super glad that you're bringing back Digimon to our directory haha, now we need to make sure to follow up. <O><O> Your shrine is a lovely way to remember Wizardmon, and my favourite part is what you had to say about the friendship representing light and dark needing each other. <3

I'm also happy you included the snippet about Frontier, since I haven't watched the entirety of it (something which probably applies to other Adventure fans too!), so it was something new! While I think the Digimon in the background are just cameos with no link to Adventure, I do think your take on it is reasonable too, and a nice way to look at it. :> Either way, it's very very sweet that they decided to include a cameo featuring both Wizardmon and Tailmon side by side.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Awesome, sweet little tribute! (Never got into Digimon but I like the analysis and thoroughness with which you have approached the subject matter!)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

WIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAARDMOOOOOOOOOOOON!! ;__________; /INSERT GROSS SOBBING

I'm so happy to see somebody give him a tribute. He always has been - and probably always will be - my favourite Digimon of all time and I just. I. FEELINGS. SOBS.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thank you everyone! It's definitely nothing big, but I think it's kind of hard to add much more for him! He's not a main character, but he always stood out for me through out the series and when I re-watched season 1 and parts of season 2 (For Koushiro information...) I realized it would be a quick and fun site to put up! Thanks for the positive comments! <3
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I am awful and completely forgot about Wizardmon until I saw your tribute. How could I forget about him!? D: It looks awesome!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks, Crystal! Don't worry... I kind of forgot about him as well until I re-watched the series and brought back all my old feels for him!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Ahhh this is really cute, Megan! I so enjoyed reading through it, as it brought back a lot of memories. And it's so nice to see a Digimon shrine! We need more of them. :) I did not know about the fan theory of Frontier coming before Adventure, so that's a neat thing I learned. And the last informational section was really interesting, too. I like reading about magic types and that sort of thing. (Plus the "You're a Wizard, Wizardmon!" made me lol.) Very nice job! :heart:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thank you, Sarah! Haha, I'm glad you got that last reference to Harry Potter! I lol'd to myself as I did it but I wasn't sure if others would understand :p