Voltage Inc Rocks!

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Camy
Administrator

Voltage Inc Rocks!

Post by Camy »

While it doesn't have all the information, it's still a fansite~
Love Feature

You can go to all of your favorite guys and like them by simply pressing the “love” button as seen below:
You can only do it once per guy but you can press the button on other guys too, not just one.

Navigation

The original idea before was to have an entire page of all of these men and, well, it was just way too much to load even on desktop. (That would be 186 images loading, yikes.)

• Alphabetical Pagination - Click a letter and by their first name, it will give you the character’s whose name start with it. Some letter won’t have anything due to no characters not having a first name beginning in it.
  • Categories - At the very bottom of the site is a dropdown menu that you can click and select a game in abbreviated format to go through as well!
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Emma
Time Traveler

Re: Voltage Inc Rocks!

Post by Emma »

I have zero knowledge of these VNs but I am enjoying browsing through the pictures of men. I'm giving some love to the ones I find the cutest. ;) There is a distinct lack of beards among these men. But Eduardo from Pirates in Love is my FAVOURITE.

I do love how you've set this up Camy, and it's such a fun site. :) It must have taken forever.
a spoony bard
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

I approved of any site that praises otome games xDD SO GOOD. /goes to smash aLL THE LIKE BUTTONS
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

@Emma: Thank you and XD Yeah there's not much beards sadly. LOL Eduardo is a tsundere btw XD

Thank you again and oh gods yes, it took nearly two weeks @_@

@Emrys: XDDD Thank you!
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.