Ardent

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Ardent

Post by Megan »

So, I had no clue what this anime was until yesterday... and then I watched all 12 episodes and read the manga and really loved one of the main characters, Yuriko! She is from an anime/manga series called Kotoura-san!, which will be made in English in August called The Troubled Life of Miss Kotoura (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotoura-san)

Anyways! So, I made this site in a day because I was really motivated today and had nothing else in my real life to do! It's kind of small because the series isn't really that big at all, but I am really happy with how everything turned out. So give it a look: Ardent and please check out the anime! It's only 12 episodes long and I would love to have some people fall in love with characters and make sites for me to affiliate with >;D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Mikari

Re: Ardent

Post by Mikari »

the site looks super cute and has lots of content :D really well done
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Spontaneous shrines are the best!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Awesome! It looks and feels like you spent TONS and tons of time on it. Well done!

(Can I borrow some of this overflow of shrining energy so I can finish my challenge site?? LOLOLOL)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I like this shrine, Megan! Great job! I also almost started watching this anime about a week ago. So maybe now I will try it? :)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks everyone! You are all super nice <3 Random sites are the best! I just love getting energy to work on a site right after I complete a series because all of my information and love are flowing still!

@Destinie - I really hope you do! <3 It's really good! The first episode was kind of dark so I was not sure how I felt, but it became really fun and emotional all at the same time!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.