Contact Pages

Everything related to the visual and coding aspects of websites.
Aa-chan

Re: Contact Pages

Post by Aa-chan »

I recently revamped my contact page with an image and some tidbits of info. I don't get forms (still learning PHP), so I just include a email with the "@" replaced with "{at}" to (hopefully) avoid spammers. :B

As for the name... Just "Contact [at] n-pUS." :D

No, I'm not witty at all.. x_X;
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Aa-chan - it's adorable! Just - I can't see the visited links at all, and the size of the text for the mail itself requires me to zoom to read it @_@

Sorry for the unsolicited advice but I don't know if that's how it's supposed to look like or there's something wrong on my part so I thought I'd rather sound like an idiot than leave it at that :P
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Cute contact page Aa-chan! :D
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Making a contact page is something I've been wanting to do for a while. [s]What else is new, lol.[/s] Right now I just link to my email on the index page of each of my sites.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm thinking about making a contact page just to make things simple and organized rather than all my sites directing people to the form in the middle of my main collective...
Aa-chan

Post by Aa-chan »

dubiousdisc wrote:Aa-chan - it's adorable! Just - I can't see the visited links at all, and the size of the text for the mail itself requires me to zoom to read it @_@

Sorry for the unsolicited advice but I don't know if that's how it's supposed to look like or there's something wrong on my part so I thought I'd rather sound like an idiot than leave it at that :P
No, no -- thank you!!! =D I have a weird display on my laptop (still waiting on my brother to give me back my old one), sooo... x.x; I'll change it when I get home from work this evening. ^^;;; Thanks for the feedback! =D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I finally made a new contact page!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Aw, that's cute, Mikari! I love the colors. :heh: I'm so tempted to make one now.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Sarah wrote:Aw, that's cute, Mikari! I love the colors. :heh: I'm so tempted to make one now.
Thank you! ^^

I just updated it with a little intro so it doesn't sound so "disconnected" in case someone randomly runs into it, then they'll know what it is.
Varen

Post by Varen »

http://iris-noire.org/contact

Laziness at its finest. (Ignore the tumblr URL, that isn't what I plan to use. If ever.)
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again