Shinobi.nu

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Shin

Shinobi.nu

Post by Shin »

Hi, everyone!

I thought of posting this here since this is an upcoming project that I conceptualized with the arrival of my brand-spanking-new domain, shinobi.nu. It's a birthday present from my husband (my birthday is next week) :inlove:

I just bought a humble little reseller for shinobi.nu, independent from my other accounts, and I thought that I would share my tiny blessings in life with people who love fandoms as much as I do. So, I am offering free hosting, either subdomain or your own domain. This is by invite only and I am inviting all you awesome Amassment folks :content:

Please let me know if anyone on the board needs hosting. My provider is Stablehost (quite a premium web host) and they are super reliable.

Hugs and kisses from sunny Oman!
Shi - Honor & Blood
"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
Mikari

Re: Shinobi.nu

Post by Mikari »

This is very kind of you :) I already have a host, but yeah, just wanted to say it's a nice thing to do. :)
Shin

Post by Shin »

Thanks for your lovely comment, dear Mikari XOXO Always share the blessings and the love :)
Shi - Honor & Blood
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Good idea! I'm happily hosted already, but I know this will definitely help new designers trying to get a leg up out of free hosted sites :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Shin

Post by Shin »

@Curious Thanks very much for the support. I was also a hostee when I started dabbling in web design, shrines and blogs more than ten years ago. Was on envy.nu and virtue.nu (ah, the good old days), then on to private domains (all my previous hosts have sadly taken their domains offline now).
Shi - Honor & Blood
Shin

Post by Shin »

Hey, everyone :)

Just a quick note to update that http://shinobi.nu is now online and fully operational

At the moment, it is my random projects and free hosting domain. Amassment members are most certainly welcome to avail of our hosting services :)
Shi - Honor & Blood
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Good to hear! Looks great! (Random projects are awesome, btw!)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org