Class Select

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Larissa
Time Traveler

Class Select

Post by Larissa »

True story: I have been meaning to make this site for over a year and a half. When I sat down to make it, it took like 6 hours. Shows to go what procrastination gets you. I blame Crystal and Sarah for telling me to go ahead and make it.

Anyway!

Class Select is a clique for Final Fantasy jobs. Ever wanted to put a sprite up of your favorite FF job? Now you can. It's Tactics-themed, because I run an Ivalice domain and because the Tactics games have a bazillion sprites and those sprites are cute as hell.

No, really. Look at them. You want to put one on your website, don't you? Of course you do. :heart:

In all seriousness if you run into any bugs let me know; this is my first clique (aside from the Dissidia one from years ago I guess) so I'm still figuring everything out. :star:
tonight fate is the
Crystal

Re: Class Select

Post by Crystal »

<33333

I'm really happy you made this. It looks awesome and the concept is super cool. I love it!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

WOWWWWW mad coding skillz in effect on that hover text script on the codes page. *bows down and is not worthy*

This is AWESOME! And such an original idea! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Joined this one too! :D Black Mage FTW! Love the codes page :D
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Larissa, I'm interested in your process. How did you modify Enthusiast to make it work for a clique? I use BellaBuffs personally but I'm eager to know if this is a mod I could reproduce to make my own clique.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I will gladly share blame for this, hehe. :yay: The layout is lovely and the idea is such a neat one. I'm glad you ended up making it, Larissa. Also I agree with Robin, the hover effect on the codes is awesome!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Thank you all! tbh I just googled the hover effect, I can't take credit for it past a little editing to make it look how I wanted.

@nyx: The country field can be disabled; it's in the settings for owned fanlistings. Unfortunately, the update form still *calls* for the country field even when it's disabled. I tried fixing it myself, but wasn't able to. Everything works fine aside from the update form, so I'm going to use Enth for now, but if I can't fix it I may end up switching to another script.

Aside from the country thing, though, there's an option in Enth to specify the type of listing you're running; I just put clique instead of fanlisting. Then I edited the email templates and the rest of the templates, and voila.
tonight fate is the