ZerudaORG

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: ZerudaORG

Post by Crystal »

@Mikari: Thank you Mikari! I love Ablaze so I had to add it to the list. :D

@Tara: Of course! I love your Tharja shrine! <3 It is! I'm so excited for it. And thanks! Using Lana was totally random but I love how it all turned out. Thank you Tara!

The shrine wall really is fun. I have more I need to add eventually. x_x
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
neo

Post by neo »

Hi, Crystal! I actually seen the layout change via twitter, but now I have a chance to comment about it in more than 140 characters 8D!

I think the most striking thing of your new look is how well the color scheme fits together! It's clear to me that you spent a lot of time trying to make sure that each element fit into this perfectly, even with the images on your network page!

In turn, your domain's layout really complements your subdomains ! ^_^

Great job, Crystal! :D I look forward to seeing your upcoming projects!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

It's absolutely beautiful, Crystal! :heart: I can't get over those colors. *_* I love how you've set up the network page, too. It's so organized, and the way the images are colored and have the hover effect is really neat. Also yay for shrine walls! I still need to make one of those myself. :D;;
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Neo: Ahhh thank you Neo! ;-; I probably spent more time on this layout than any other I've ever made so I'm glad to see my efforts have paid off. I'm so happy with the end result.

Hopefully soon! I've had difficulty focusing on anything lately due to weather but I'm hoping to fix that, or something. xD

@Sarah: Thank you Sarah! I can't either. The colors I came up with were totally random but I really like them. It was originally gonna be either blue or green and somehow ended up as both. I love it though. I love the network page too. It took me days to get something I liked so I'm glad it turned out well. And yes! Shrine walls! They're really fun!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Very nice! Yes, I think the network page is now more fitting for the amount of things you have :)
And I am partial to the color teal, but I like your color combination there. :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Thank you Dubs! :D