E3 2014

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Laura

Re: E3 2014

Post by Laura »

dubiousdisc wrote:YES HONESTLY I AM JUST !!! ABOUT PROJEKT RED
what if they have something new about Cyberpunk 2077 aahhhhh
I don't think they had anything to announce, sadly... but omg I want Cyberpunk 2077 so bad. >.<
Emma wrote:I still don't know how I feel about another Mass Effect game. I think I'll have to just wait and see what it's actually about first, but I can't get excited for it yet.
I'm pretty pumped for it. I can't tell if I'm happy or sad that the next game won't feature Shepard and familiar characters... but I know the writers of the series are freaking amazing so I'm excited to meet a whole new range of favourites. :heart: The little previews they showed were small but really awesome, can't wait until they actually release more info on it.
Emma wrote: And even aside from the far reaching consequences it would have to the in game universe, I really do not want to hear the endless wank that will ensue if Bioware pick a "canon" ending.
That's likely the exact reason that the next game will not be about Shepard and Co. Regardless of what ending you picked, the Reapers are no longer a threat to the galaxy... so any point in space, in the future, with a new set of characters is totally doable. :)