Layouts/Graphics Trends & Inspiration

Everything related to the visual and coding aspects of websites.
Chibi

Re: Layouts/Graphics Trends & Inspiration

Post by Chibi »

This sounds like a wonderful idea, especially for people who are having layout blocks! :D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

This would be an awesome idea, especially if it was welcoming and educational for new designers--like offering or linking to good graphics tutorials for newbs (like me).

(Main reason I say that: I joined a "design clique" several years ago that said they were trying to be inspirational, but they mostly just wanted to poop on new designers' works and laugh about how bad they were. Let's just say I couldn't get rid of their link fast enough!)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Todd

Post by Todd »

Aw, I admired Remixers from afar too. Layouts have never been my strong point, lol. I have been wanting these layout/graphic boards to get more use, so if you guys want to post weekly challenges or inspiration posts here, feel free to integrate a lot of what Remixers had here, if Aku and Kula are cool with it. We already have the member base, so you wouldn't have to struggle to get an audience or activity. Plus, we want to aim to have everything designers/shriners want in one place, and this would certainly fit the bill.

@Aku - I remember a link exchange request, but I don't remember too much more. Like you, the details are fuzzy in my mind. Oh well. I wish we would have jumped on it more.