What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Todd »

Pokemon X and Fantasy Life. Fantasy Life is amazing!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I think I just saved the little dwarf guy, Mikari. But I'm not too sure. I'll have to check.

@Todd: How is Fantasy Life besides amazing?
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I just got a bunch of games that I've been wanting to get for years now! On the side of Oblivion and Agarest, I'm replaying Eternal Sonata. Cute game, but wow what an insane premise it has. XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I still need to play that one Dubs. Got through all of Agarest (if you're talking about the Record of Agarest Wars). Oblivion sounds familiar but I don't think I played it.

I haven't really been gaming much. Went through the Omega and Alpha demo for pokemon a bunch of times. And watching Snow play Dragon Age Awakening.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Pokemon White. Also a little bit of the Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Special Demo. Can't wait for the full game!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Cherri: Actually I think you'd enjoy Eternal Sonata a lot! Yeah, it's the first Agarest and right now I think I'm at the end of generation 2, it's just SO LONG...

Oblivion...I mean, The Elder Scrolls 4, you probably have heard of Skyrim, so you might have heard of that too :)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Miku-chan!!! Kaito-kun!!!!! Project Diva so cute!!!!!!! As you can probably tell, I'm totally fangirling this game. It's a simple rhythm game and I'm not great at those, but it's soooooo cute!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Dubs: ^-^ I'll have to pick it up soon then. We own it, just haven't played it. <3 Yesss, the Agarest games are super long! It's the second or third on that has like 5 generation maybe more. Just shoot me, it's too damn long. But enjoyable at the same time in a weird way. The art is pretty. Oh yes I've heard of Elder Scrolls and Skyrim but never played them.

Mikari: Project Diva is a lot of fun~ I did a lot of song spams. Good times.

I'm currenlty getting my heart broken in Dragon Age Origins. I previously helped Snow get through them for Inquisition and now I'm doing run throughs while we wait. My heart.....
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I've picked up Pokemon: White2 again and working through a lot of the stuff I missed/didn't do when I stopped playing a couple years ago. Pokemon games are never-ending, though, because there's always something else to do. Lol.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Playing Wipeout, then I'll go back to Miku.