What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Crystal

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Crystal »

When I'm not playing World of Warcraft I am playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I've recently been on a kick with this game and have been playing it a lot. I'd still be surprised though if it passed Fire Emblem: Awakening in hours played. Both are way up there though.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

In the end we've put Dead Space on hold because it turns out that the disc I have is Italian-only (oddly enough for a PAL edition) and there's too much dialogue that's already hard to keep track of for me, let alone for Denise. We'll buy it again as soon as it goes on sale on Steam I guess.

Instead, we have restarted Records of Agarest War. Last time I got up to the third generation and never finished, now let's see if we can finish what's probably the single longest game I've ever seen.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Taking a break from Final Fantasy VII for a bit as I have a lot going on and need to play stuff that doesn't require me to think for the moment.

Playing Pokemon X (for the first time!) and Skylanders Trap Team.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I finished all 4 extra stories on Muramasa and started Child of Light, I'm just barely in the beginning right now.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Mikari: COOL! I've played Child of Light just a bit at a friend's house--the only thing I couldn't get the hang of was the weird "not-quite-real-time-not-quite-turn-based" combat. xD
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Playing Pokemon Pearl. It's kind of a weird transition playing an older game when playing the newer games. xD I'm having fun though.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Robin: I've played similar combat systems before so I found it easy to adapt. It took m a while to get into the art style, it's pretty but not too "playable." hat probably made little sense, for comparison, Muramasa is pretty and playable, everything stands out, where as in Child of Light it seems to blend in. I'm entertained and making progress, still not particularly interested in the characters and story, but I'm still amused overall.

@Crystal: Having fun is what's important :D
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Mikari: Most definitely! No point in playing anything if you aren't having fun.

Speaking of fun, I'm playing Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS. I am loving it!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I should pick Child of Light back up....Mostly I'm helping Snow in her Dragon Age run throughs. We are playing Dragon Age Origins - Awakening.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

How far are you in Child of Light? I got some glitches in the golem dungeon. At least the firefly stopped being glitchy now. The glitch was getting annoying, I hope it doesn't happen again. I just reached the part with the mirror. I think I'm getting through it relatively quickly.