What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
SnowRayjah

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by SnowRayjah »

Well, I made a new layout for my domain. I like it, even. :D It's easy for me to navigate. xD; One of these days I'm going to be able to do awesome things like everyone else!

Emrys; not to be a butt, I love the current layout at your network. I think it's awesome (which I know isn't at all helpful). <3
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

SnowRayjah wrote:Emrys; not to be a butt, I love the current layout at your network. I think it's awesome (which I know isn't at all helpful). <3
Ahaha, not at all! I'm still quite fond of it - especially the picture. I feel it's perfect for the network. But it's also been the same layout for about two years so I figure I should probably stop dragging my ass, you know?

P.S. I vastly approve of your new domain layout <3 I looooove Alvin. /mad giant crush on him/
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Emrys, it's going to take me some tiem to get used to Emrys, please forgive me if I type Emcy instead. I agree that the image seems perfect for the overall theme, which is what makes it easy for me (as a visitor) to recognize the domain. I definitely understand the desire to keep it fresh too. I try to change seasonally or when a character won't leave me alone. This time it was Alvin. (Also for the fact of a mad giant crush ;D)
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

SnowRayjah wrote:Emrys, it's going to take me some tiem to get used to Emrys, please forgive me if I type Emcy instead. I agree that the image seems perfect for the overall theme, which is what makes it easy for me (as a visitor) to recognize the domain. I definitely understand the desire to keep it fresh too. I try to change seasonally or when a character won't leave me alone. This time it was Alvin. (Also for the fact of a mad giant crush ;D)
Ahaha, I'm sorry! But thank you for being so attentive to calling me Emrys now instead. I really appreciate it! As for the domain, don't you worry ;) It is my plan to always keep with the "drunk" theme so it'll continue to be easy to recognise! (also Alvin is a good choice - he can make anything sexy~)
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

I'm redoing the design of my collective yet again, ugh. Then I have Nyx's Lounge's redesign to complete so the site becomes responsive and not so table dependant... but I might take a break from these by making a layout for my Dojima shrine :inlove:
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Emrys, you are most welcome! I look forward to the new layout. <3

Nyx, I totally approve of taking a break for Dojima. ;D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I just revamped Ren-cake and merged all the pages into one site. It's mostly Reno with some extras. I also made small updates all through the collective. Might retire one of the layouts of Confetti! soon and make a new one to take its place. Other than that I should get around to making the November layout for Fantasy Bit early, since Laharl and Flonne in a pumpkin won't be in style once October ends. XD
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Heee, Mikari! They're all nice :)

I'm making a new stupid toy...a JRPG name generator. XD
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Dubs, that'll be fantastic. I can't wait to see it. :D
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

SnowRayjah wrote:Dubs, that'll be fantastic. I can't wait to see it. :D
It's alive! XD