[Plug] Ishikawa, Kaito (voice actor)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Elysa

Re: [Plug] Ishikawa, Kaito (voice actor)

Post by Elysa »

Ahhhh, Neo, I've already gushed at you at how beautiful this layout it, but I must say it again here: give me your design (and coding) skills!! XD (Or at least share some with me, LOL.) He sounds so versatile in that clip you have there, for some roles I definitely wouldn't be able to say he voices it........ (which is a good thing, I guess!!) Also I love how you added tidbits of information, but have links everywhere so interested people can browse more themselves! :D
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

THAT IS ONE VERY PRETTY LAYOUT. Seriously, I love how you've laid it out and the extras you put in. <3
a spoony bard
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Beautiful layout, and a nicely thorough tribute as well as a fanlisting! Excellent work!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is totally awesome :D I love the design!
Laura

Post by Laura »

WOW! I absolutely LOVE this layout... both the design and the organization of it! What a cool way to present seiyuu information. *_*

I think all fanlistings should have a section written by the author on why they like the topic of their FL. I can really tell that you love his works and it makes me want to check out series that he's featured in. x3
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Hey, I wanted to thank you for the tips! That's actually a really awesome way to do it! I'll have to give it a try some day! :D Your design is inspiring!
neo

Post by neo »

Thanks again, everybody! It is really great to hear what is liked about my site for the future :heart:
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE