Within the Heart

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: Within the Heart

Post by Crystal »

I am awful and completely forgot about Wizardmon until I saw your tribute. How could I forget about him!? D: It looks awesome!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thanks, Crystal! Don't worry... I kind of forgot about him as well until I re-watched the series and brought back all my old feels for him!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Ahhh this is really cute, Megan! I so enjoyed reading through it, as it brought back a lot of memories. And it's so nice to see a Digimon shrine! We need more of them. :) I did not know about the fan theory of Frontier coming before Adventure, so that's a neat thing I learned. And the last informational section was really interesting, too. I like reading about magic types and that sort of thing. (Plus the "You're a Wizard, Wizardmon!" made me lol.) Very nice job! :heart:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Thank you, Sarah! Haha, I'm glad you got that last reference to Harry Potter! I lol'd to myself as I did it but I wasn't sure if others would understand :p
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.