Chivalrous Spirit

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: Chivalrous Spirit

Post by Megan »

Woohoo! Congrats on the first site being up! It's really cute! I agree with Robin on how it was nice to give the viewers a summary of the game as well! I've never played, so it helped me a bit to have some background information. He definitely seems like a character I would like!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Congratulations on completing your first shrine! You can definitely tell you put a lot of work in it. I'm not familiar with this Fire Emblem game but I'm always happy to see more Fire Emblem sites pop up! I'll be sure to add you to my links next time I update my related sites. :3
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Megan > Thank you very much :3 I'm glad you enjoyed your reading!

Samantha > Thanks! I should add your shrines too :) Seeing and reading Fire Emblem shrines fueled even more my desire to make one as well, yours were among them!
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Congrats on your first shrine!! :D That's awesome!! I will have to give it a read soon~ I lvoe the layout though!!
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Thank you Emcy :D
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Congrats on finishing your shrine! :) I really need to play this game (or, er, any FE other than Awakening), so I'm avoiding the content for spoiler reasons. The site looks beautiful.
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

Oh wow, I'm so excited for this! I love Fire Emblem! This is an awesome first shrine. I love the layout, and the relationships page is definitely a strength.

Would you like to affiliate/link exchange with A Murder of Crows, my site to Henry from Awakening? http://nightbringer.net/henry/
Delphine

Post by Delphine »

Emma > Thank you! >o< Yessss play it~ you won't regret it :D

Todd > Thank you :D and of course I'd like to affiliate with your awesome shrine!