The Oppressor

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Kibumie

Re: The Oppressor

Post by Kibumie »

@Mikari: thanks Mikari! :heart: I'm so glad my writing is readable now. haha.

@Crystal: thank you very much Crystal! :heart: It was fun making a fanart while I was thinking of what I would write for the site. :heh:

@Aku: Thank you so much Aku :heart: yeah! the series has been really exciting so far. (probably because of butt face Akashi xD) I hope to work on it more soon, maybe when the series is over. :heart: :music: :music2:

@Tara: thank you so much Tara :heart: yes, it's a really good series. Let me know when you start with the series too. It's always fun talking about KNB because of the many characters xD I agree! When I just started shrining, I was given a good advice to add vocab section. I remember it was Destinie who told me about it. xD It's definitely good for viewers that are new to the series; for less confusion. :inlove:

@Sarah: thank you so much Sarah. :heart: Yep, take your time. Let me know if there are any other things I could improve. :D
aminuet .。. king
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I'm not really into KnB, but I love the layout of this shrine! :heart: Plus, your fanart is gorgeous, Kibu! :D
neo

Post by neo »

HOLYCOW.
Akashi <3
Your illustration is incredibly beautiful!! I can tell you definitely have a strong personal connection to his character!
I 100% think this is perfect for anyone looking to learn more about him as well as what other KuroBasu fans think of him!
Awesome, Kibumie!
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

You're welcome! I loved reading through it. I gotta check out the series still. ^^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

I'm not familiar with the series, so I can't comment too much on the content, but... Your sites always look so amazing! Something about the way you set them up makes it ~fun~ to be looking at them. :3