What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Mikari »

Still playing Yokai Watch and also Tales of Symphonia
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Black Desert Online :D Love love love it still, especially the horse system. Though the genetics are terrible, I'll deal with it. So fun to go and tame horses when I want 8D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Rems

Post by Rems »

Played Toren. It was only about an hour long or so, but it was quite beautiful and I think I'd like to go through it again at some point for more stuff that I missed.

Otherwise, still Zestiria. 58 hours in and my life is running back and forth between Rolance and Hyland for things that I missed and Grade, Grade, Grade. One day I'll do the Wind Shrine Trial. It's not this day.
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Played 999 (9 hours 9 persons 9 doors) this week! Got all the endings, which was quite an experience.

I picked up the sequel too, but will probably hold off on it a bit as I started a FF13-2 replay for site research.
tonight fate is the
Todd

Post by Todd »

Currently playing Final Fantasy VI. I started Final Fantasy IX a week or so ago, but want to play VI for site research, so I'm holding IX off for now. I'll get back to it!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Finally checking all the tags I got while at the expo last weekend. More secret bases and islands to visit. Aww yis!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Kula

Post by Kula »

Mostly online stuff like: Overwatch, Tree of Savior, League of Legends, School Idol Festival? But also got really hooked up on Granblue Fantasy!
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

I just bought Child of Light through a Humble Bundle thingie (it was $3.74 instead of $14.99). I had to get a free uPlay account from Ubisoft and download the software, but I think it will be worth it--I played it once over at a friend's house and liked it well enough. (The only thing I worry about is raging at the turn-based battle, because I think it is time-sensitive turn-based)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Robin wrote:I just bought Child of Light through a Humble Bundle thingie (it was $3.74 instead of $14.99). I had to get a free uPlay account from Ubisoft and download the software, but I think it will be worth it--I played it once over at a friend's house and liked it well enough. (The only thing I worry about is raging at the turn-based battle, because I think it is time-sensitive turn-based)
Yeah, Child of Light on PC requires you to get the uPlay client and an account (even in the case of buying it directly on Steam). =/ The battle system is not too time-sensitive, and time should halt while you're inputting commands, so I hope you won't be raging. :D
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Was playing Overwatch until the BETA ended which has left me brokenhearted... so I picked up Bravely Default again because I never quite finished it!! I forgot how much I enjoyed game.
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.