What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Chibi

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Chibi »

Rems wrote:Serah mostly. I've got 6/36 pages down and have a seventh planned (which is a glossary for terms that will come up a lot); that feels like a lot, but there's still 30 pages to go... I weep.
Go, Rems, go! :heart: You're making progress really quickly! I'm really excited for this! :star:
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Unexpected revamp of a current site thanks to a certain Steam release and insomnia...I have like ten million other things I should be doing, whoops.
a spoony bard
Laura

Post by Laura »

Mostly working on my Zelgadiss shrine redesign and my Sylvanas shrine. :D Annnnnd I may or may not be working on a general Slayers series site. :x
Rems

Post by Rems »

Lethe wrote:oh god don't think about numbers until you're at least half-way in or it will crush you LOL. I'm happy to hear a Serah shrine will have that many pages!!
ahaha I'm trying not to :sob: I wrote a really long page last night and it was just, how is this not a page already, this is awful, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING etc. it's nice to see the count go up, at least
Chibi wrote:Go, Rems, go! :heart: You're making progress really quickly! I'm really excited for this! :star:
Thank you Chibi! :heart:
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

wolfrun wrote:Mostly working on my Zelgadiss shrine redesign and my Sylvanas shrine. :D Annnnnd I may or may not be working on a general Slayers series site. :x
And I may or may not look forward to this Slayers site!

... Actually, who am I kidding, I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS. :heart: I haven't watched Slayers in ages but I loved it when I was a kid and the internet needs a series shrine for it!
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I've been working on the finishing touches of my Pancham shrine! :)
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

:ack: cleaning up an old "new" layout I made for my Kaworu shrine and also working on re-wording some of the content.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Working on Miroku & Sango!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Masao wrote::ack: cleaning up an old "new" layout I made for my Kaworu shrine and also working on re-wording some of the content.
ABOUT FREAKIN TIME. :D ;)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Masao wrote::ack: cleaning up an old "new" layout I made for my Kaworu shrine and also working on re-wording some of the content.
WOOOOOOOOOT!!! YAAAS

As for me, I've been doing tons of Doctor Who research on the history of the TV show, plus annotating the TV Movie. Lots of pausing and running back, typing, pausing and running back, etc. LOL
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org