What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by nyxmidnight »

VERGIL!!! :D
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Crystal wrote:
Megan A wrote:I picked up my Young Link shrine again thanks to Destinie. I haven't made a lot of progress on it today because I haven't looked at it in a year, but I'm rereading my notes and redesigning the layout so hopefully I can get a grasp on where I'm at soon.
Destinie wrote:Brainstormed with Megan A and now I am doing a shrine to Link's Link to the Past incarnation. Working on a layout right now and still SMH that I have only 1 LOZ Shrine. :|
I AM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS!

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man I am rambling so much in my site and I am trying to get so much of it done before I have to go back to work. But I hope it turns out okay and it doesn't just come across as a rat's nest worth of jibber-jabber. ;o;

More LoZ shrines! MOREEE!
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

Destinie wrote:
Crystal wrote:
Megan A wrote:I picked up my Young Link shrine again thanks to Destinie. I haven't made a lot of progress on it today because I haven't looked at it in a year, but I'm rereading my notes and redesigning the layout so hopefully I can get a grasp on where I'm at soon.
Destinie wrote:Brainstormed with Megan A and now I am doing a shrine to Link's Link to the Past incarnation. Working on a layout right now and still SMH that I have only 1 LOZ Shrine. :|
I AM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS!

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man I am rambling so much in my site and I am trying to get so much of it done before I have to go back to work. But I hope it turns out okay and it doesn't just come across as a rat's nest worth of jibber-jabber. ;o;

More LoZ shrines! MOREEE!
Yessss, I always want more Zelda sites in the world! :D :D And you're the reason why I picked this one back up again so THANK YOU. And TYPE away!!!!! I love Zelda theories and ramblings more than anything else.

I've been working a tiny bit on my Link shrine too today (so many other obligations for today too). Hopefully getting a few sections 100% complete in the next few days.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Writing on my Kyoko shrine, since three pages are still missing. I want to see whether I can completely wrap it up today...
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Jae

Post by Jae »

Finally making progress on Tesla's (Bleach)! How I became so fixated on such a minor character in a giant canon is beyond even my understanding. I'm writing more than I thought I would, though, which is a pleasant surprise. I anticipate I'll be done by the end of April or early May - is it that month of the year already?
fayth
I come and go, but I'm around.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Nothing right now but I woke up with an overwhelming urge to plan out my Quantum Leap shrine. Question now is should I? Hmm!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Crystal wrote:Question now is should I?
YES CRYSTAL. :inlove:
a spoony bard
Laura

Post by Laura »

Now that I've finished my Rin shrine, I'm focusing on other projects. :D

I have my Cloak & Dagger shrine that I need to work on, it's going slowly. I've been focusing on the redesign for my Zelgadiss shrine and I reaaaaally want to work on my Sylvanas shrine too. Also my Nyreen shrine is pretty much done, it just needs a layout and formatting. :x

Also working on figuring out a layout for my Jon Snow shrine so I can get it listed for the Construction Project. XD
Rems

Post by Rems »

Serah mostly. I've got 6/36 pages down and have a seventh planned (which is a glossary for terms that will come up a lot); that feels like a lot, but there's still 30 pages to go... I weep.
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Rems wrote:Serah mostly. I've got 6/36 pages down and have a seventh planned (which is a glossary for terms that will come up a lot); that feels like a lot, but there's still 30 pages to go... I weep.
oh god don't think about numbers until you're at least half-way in or it will crush you LOL. I'm happy to hear a Serah shrine will have that many pages!!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.