What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Todd »

Started World of Warcraft back up again! I have a love/hate for this game, and play off an on. I am playing my 85 Undead Hunter every now and then to get JP for heirlooms, and I just started an Undead Warlock...
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy! It kept me sane when I had to spend nine hours waiting in an airport yesterday.
a spoony bard
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Yesssss the shrine for the marathon is almost done and I've still got a few weeks of holidays (wish they were over x_x) until university starts again, so I'll finally be able to treat myself to a replay of Final Fantasy IX without feeling guilty! >_<
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Lethe wrote:Yesssss the shrine for the marathon is almost done and I've still got a few weeks of holidays (wish they were over x_x) until university starts again, so I'll finally be able to treat myself to a replay of Final Fantasy IX without feeling guilty! >_<
<3 Such a great FF! :D
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

Emma wrote:Theatrhythm Final Fantasy! It kept me sane when I had to spend nine hours waiting in an airport yesterday.
Oh man, this game is fun but frustrating. I HATE how it's like pulling a tooth to get a character unlocked. Takes so much!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Todd wrote:
Emma wrote:Theatrhythm Final Fantasy! It kept me sane when I had to spend nine hours waiting in an airport yesterday.
Oh man, this game is fun but frustrating. I HATE how it's like pulling a tooth to get a character unlocked. Takes so much!
I think I got lucky with this. I was an anime con and got about a bajillion Dark Notes from other people, with bosses that dropped all the shards - and they seemed to be dropping them regularly without too much grinding. I've only two characters left to unlock - one more shard for Sephiroth and a couple more purple shards for...whoever that is. Then, my plan is to make the Final Fantasy Magical Girl Super Team and have fun in Challenge Mode. :D

It's such an addictive game, isn't it?
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

Aw man, you did get lucky. It is addictive -- my friend Jane has put like 32 hours into it now, and she has two characters unlocked lol. I'm playing New Super Mario Bros 2 now. :D
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'm having problems at KH3D, hadn't played it it in few days (during vacation), stayed blocked with Riku's drop to 3 musketeers world =), now I need to beat that ugly thing....
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

I just started playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn on my DS, it seems interesting so far :3
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Eden

Post by Eden »

Started playing Team Fortress 2 again, doing Mann vs. Machine update with a bunch of my boyfriend's friends. We're sort of calling it "Team Floortress 2" because it's a lot like Killing Floor. XD I'm enjoying it though. I mostly use vanilla items and don't bother with hats. It's become a disappointment since it's becomea free-to-play simulation, but playing Mann vs. Machine is fun.

I also started playing Minecraft again after a year or so of not playing. I've been discovering new things all the time. It's amazing what has happened over the year!
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!