What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Camy
Administrator

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Camy »

Crystal wrote:
Camy wrote:Currently on my third playthrough in Fates Conquest, I really love this route. After this I will do Revelations XD
*blinks* You're a beast! o_o I'm still on my first playthrough of Birthright. Haven't even touched Conquest yet.
It's all thanks to Phoenix mode xD Plus, I have been focusing only the game entirely, happens with every new game that pulls me in with its story.

Already married Xander, Leo, and Laslow now. I only did one playthrough in Birthright since Subaki only interested me. And because I wanted to do Nohr so bad after all the heartbreak ;_; After I wake up, I'll start Revelations.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Camy wrote:
Crystal wrote:
Camy wrote:Currently on my third playthrough in Fates Conquest, I really love this route. After this I will do Revelations XD
*blinks* You're a beast! o_o I'm still on my first playthrough of Birthright. Haven't even touched Conquest yet.
It's all hanks to Phoenix mode xD Plus, I have been focusing only the game entirely, happens with every new game that pulls me in with its story.

Already married Xander, Leo, and Laslow now. I only did one playthrough in Birthright since Subaki only interested me. And because I wanted to do Nohr so bad after all the heartbreak ;_; After I wake up, I'll start Revelations.
That's awesome. I'm kinda bouncing between two so I'm going a bit slow. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I have restarted Bravely Default, and I'm gonna finish it this time!
neo

Post by neo »

Tales of Zestiria
Street Fighter V
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

My thoughts on Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC so far. Who else is playing this? I've been geeking out on twitter.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Bravely Second! <3 <3 <3

And also Civilization V, although I'm sorta always playing Civ V, it never gets boring.
a spoony bard
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~! Love it so far, and everything just looks soooo polished.
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Stella Glow! <3 I've been doing nothing but leveling everyone the last two days. Mwahahaha.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Rems

Post by Rems »

Gravity Rush remastered, which I'm very heavily into since I finished Unravel. I missed Kat so much. Also, Cyanea! I forgot how much I loved her and how wonderful all the ladies are in this game. It looks and feels a lot like Okami now, so much nostalgia for everything, it's gorgeous. Psyched for the sequel, tbh! I'm on episode 18, so only a little ways to go before the end, then cleaning up challenges and DLC missions.

Shifting gravity is so much easier when I can cheat and use the right stick instead of turning my vita over and over in my hands when my angles are messed up, I gotta say.
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Fire Emblem: Fates and Pokemon Blue! I rushed through Conquest but am taking my time with Birthright.
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.