Melodic Solace - FFIV Edward/Anna (revamped/relaunched)

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Aa-chan

Melodic Solace - FFIV Edward/Anna (revamped/relaunched)

Post by Aa-chan »

Welp. It took a high amount of caffeine and me being scared of nightmares, but I *finally* did it! :3 I rebuilt my Edward and Anna shrine YAAAAY~!

I got new stuffs, like an image gallery and TL;DR stuff on the characters... You know you wanna see it... :V Hee.

Melodic Solace

:D
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Melodic Solace - FFIV Edward/Anna (revamped/relaunched)

Post by Robin »

AWESOME! Congrats!! :D :D

Looks great! I can tell you love this pairing :) Also, you have a spot for audio gallery at some point?? :O
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Aa-chan

Post by Aa-chan »

Yessss. :D I'm trying to figure out WinRAR so I can zip up the audio files instead of having them stream on site. They're mostly various renditions of "Melody of Lute" (Edward's theme), like the 8-bit, DS Remaster, and Celtic Moon. Wondering if I should package all three together or do them separately. >>; Decisions, decisions...

And thank you! ^_^;
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Aa-chan!!!!! It looks great and now that I've played After Years, nothing can stop me! You've done wonderfully.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Probably offering the files separately would be easier for visitors...and this article about embedding music on your own site using SoundCloud could help people automatically listen to the music selections without having to download, if you're interested in that :)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This is awesome! The redesign is beautiful, you've been really productive lately and it's great to see how your design skills have evolved. It's a lovely shrine. :D
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I love this site and I'm so glad it's back! :) Most underrated FF couple ever. I will add your link to my Kain site ASAP (and thank you for saying such nice things about Human Grace too! <3).
a spoony bard
Aa-chan

Post by Aa-chan »

@Cherri: Thanks! =D I haven't totally completed After Years, to be honest... :x I did complete Porom/Palom/Yang/Ceodore/Rydia/Edward's Tales, however, and was about to start on Edge's when the idiot ex sold the phone the game was on. >.>; I need to redownload it but I'm so pissed about being close to completing the first half of the game that I've distracted myself with others. :x Hehe...

@Robin: Ooh! Gotta try that. :3 As soon as my stuff stops downloading, I'll look into it. ^_^; Thank you!

@Mikari: Thank you!!! *Hug!* :D Designing it was an adventure. I only recently learned more about CSS and variables. It was fun, though!

@Emma: Thanks and thanks! =) You're welcome, too; meant every word. ^_^;
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Aa-chan: Bah idiot ex! Snow and I played it together on the Wii. But you finished Edward's tale and that's what matters. <3 I do hope you can finish it one day.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Aa-chan

Post by Aa-chan »

I didn't know if it'd be okay to revive a topic, sooo.... Apologies. :/

ANYWAY. :O

I bought a shiny new domain last night (naetherium.net) and, with it, I was able to reupload my Edward x Anna shrine. =DDDDDD!

Presenting (for the umpteenth time): Melodic Solace

... Didn't change the layout from back in September because it was only a few weeks-to-month old, hah... ^^;;; ( I kinda cheated and went back through my old HTML scripts, changing from NP to naetherium... Oops? )

I'm compiling my audio at the moment and should have it up soon. :]

Uhm... YAYYYYY. =D