New Dreams

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Todd

Re: New Dreams

Post by Todd »

CuriousLittleBird wrote:
Todd wrote:Thanks so much, Robin!!

Kind of! You pick one of four town layouts (there are over a hundred different layouts, but only four choices show up when you turn on the game), and those layouts have your Re-tail facility and Town Hall already in place. You get to walk around with Nook and decide where your house goes, you choose where the cafe goes, the police station, and a number of other Public Works Projects.

The 3DS lets you take screen caps in most games! You just hold L and R at the same time.
/mad dash to nearest game store to buy a 3DS and AC:New Leaf

That's awesome that 3DS allows screencaps! :D Makes it a lot simpler to get actual pictures of your game (which is one reason why I never made an original Animal Crossing "shrine"--just a tribute page).
Yes! Get a 3DS! I have a Wii U, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, and 3DS, and the 3DS is my favorite system. It's kind of sad that I mostly only play it. I really love handhelds, and the 3DS is really well made. I have an XL: http://nightbringer.net/wp-content/uplo ... 03/3ds.jpg
Emma wrote:Oh that's so cute! I was wondering what kind of Animal Crossing site you were making, and this is awesome. It's a really fun read. I love how you've tied in so much stuff with FFX, too. :)

You have Tom! He is my favourite villager. I think he's been there since I started my town, or close enough. I am biased towards cats.
Thanks, Emma! Yeah, the FFX stuff is fun, haha.

I love Tom! I may let him go eventually, though, because I have 3 cats in my village and want to try to get some new animals. Tabby showed up in the tent last night, and it was so hard not to recruit her because she looks like a skeleton and I love that, but I would have 4 cats... Who all is in your town? We still need to play together sometime!

Thanks so much for the comments, everyone!
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I'm not sure who's still there, actually! I haven't been on the DS much at all recently. Someday we will actually manage to play together! I'm sure I still have Tom, Tank and Fang, though.

I'd also love to have three cats in my village haha!
a spoony bard
Todd

Post by Todd »

lol 4 cats now! I just got this one: https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/s ... VVUXWWCfGs

I could not pass her up. I love Egypt. I'm going to put a Sphinx public works project beside her house.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

What a cool idea for a site! It looks awesome, Todd. I wanna visit your town sometime :D
seek you the sun-cryst, slumb'ring star. in tower on distant shore it dreams.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Aw, thanks, Michelle! We should totally set up a time to play in Spira!

Also, I'm setting up a villager cycling service on the site. I'll post here when it's done so you guys can come get unique villagers to move to your town.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

This is such a unique site, Todd! I love it! It was so fun to read through, and I like how personal it is, too. Now I am even more curious about Animal Crossing. I feel I would really like this game/series.

Also, I couldn't help noticing you have a Dalecarlian horse in your living room! My dad has one of those! Haha.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Thanks, Sarah! You would absolutely love Animal Crossing because I know how much you love animals. You should just jump straight into New Leaf. Don't worry about the rest of the series.