What are you playing?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
LadyDB

Re: What are you playing?

Post by LadyDB »

Larissa wrote:Welp.

Finished FFX.

I really want to make a Yuna site now. (You know, once I'm done crying my eyes out. Fun fact: you can be spoiled to hell and back for a game and still be completely emotional destroyed by it.)
LOLOLOL. Oh my god, this is so great, I have been dying to make a Yuna shrine forever and I haven't even played the game, but she's so pretty, I got as far as making a layout and then I was like, "OMG i have no content, I've never played this game."

So yeah, I need to play it. So jealous you finished it, lol. That ever happen to you? In fact, I'm going to start a post on this right now. O_o
~ Lady DinoBug
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@LDB: I did the same thing too forever ago. I ended up using the layout for ZerudaORG instead.

Currently playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. Just working on supports and stuff. Mostly just because I'm super bored right now.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Playing FF14! Never played a MMO before, so this has been really interesting for me, but it's really fun so far.
tonight fate is the
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Mass Effect 3. It's so lonnnnng yet so goooood.
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

Camy wrote:Mass Effect 3. It's so lonnnnng yet so goooood.
In my opinion, if the game is good, being long is actually a pro XD
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I am temporarily reunited with my PS3, so I'm replaying Tales of Symphonia. I'd forgotten how much fun this game is. :) (I probably won't get a chance to replay FFX for a few months, and this makes me sad)
a spoony bard
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

dragoneyes wrote:
I think it depends on how long. I can deal with spending two months on a single game, but there are some that I realized that I'm not even halfway in and I've been dedicating one hour each day to this game for the last FIVE MONTHS!!! D: And yeah, that means it's a lot of content and I'm getting a lot out of my money...but it also means that by the end of the game I've forgotten the events from the beginning ;_;
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

dragoneyes wrote:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I loooove long games if they execute it well. For instance, Devil May Cry 3. While I did get distracted (passive ADD), I still enjoyed it. I always read a walkthrough for that one, and ME3 and DA series since I know I may forget something or it doesn't cross my mind. /ramble
dubiousdisc wrote:I think it depends on how long. I can deal with spending two months on a single game, but there are some that I realized that I'm not even halfway in and I've been dedicating one hour each day to this game for the last FIVE MONTHS!!! D: And yeah, that means it's a lot of content and I'm getting a lot out of my money...but it also means that by the end of the game I've forgotten the events from the beginning ;_;
I have taken breaks from a game for several reasons, one being got a bit bored and wanted something new, two being another game grasped my attention, and three anime. It's strange how I take in some things and remember some key parts and can be slow remembering the rest. I sound like a robot XD
Saya

Post by Saya »

Camy wrote:
dragoneyes wrote:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I loooove long games if they execute it well. For instance, Devil May Cry 3. While I did get distracted (passive ADD), I still enjoyed it. I always read a walkthrough for that one, and ME3 and DA series since I know I may forget something or it doesn't cross my mind. /ramble
dubiousdisc wrote:I think it depends on how long. I can deal with spending two months on a single game, but there are some that I realized that I'm not even halfway in and I've been dedicating one hour each day to this game for the last FIVE MONTHS!!! D: And yeah, that means it's a lot of content and I'm getting a lot out of my money...but it also means that by the end of the game I've forgotten the events from the beginning ;_;
I have taken breaks from a game for several reasons, one being got a bit bored and wanted something new, two being another game grasped my attention, and three anime. It's strange how I take in some things and remember some key parts and can be slow remembering the rest. I sound like a robot XD
LOL games for me are always LOOONG because I am an inept at playing them

AND omfg I need to put my hands on masseffect1,2,3 for ps3 BUT CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT!!!!! - found 2 and 3 but not 1 LOL
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Sayaaaa <333

Here you go, found it for ps3 right on Playstation's site XD http://us.playstation.com/games/mass-effect-ps3.html