What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Kiel

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Kiel »

Revamping my Miz fansite. I started redoing it over the summer, but instead ended up taking part in the One Page marathon and adopting two tiny feral kittens.

It's funny how having adorable little beings less than a year old trying to shred everything you own into a fine confetti nearly every 20 seconds for two months straight can divert your attention. ^^;
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Working on a new shrine that I'm keeping on the quiet side. :P All I'll say is it is from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Kiel: Have the kitties make your sites! :D
heeee kitties

Crystal: I wonder if I know who is it for, haha...
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Dubiousdisc: I'm not sure lol. I don't really talk about this character all that much but I love her. <3
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

In which case I was completely off-track, seen how Chrom is not a woman! XD
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Dubiousdisc: Haha, nope not Chrom, although I do still hope to make a shrine to him one day.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Kiel wrote:Revamping my Miz fansite. I started redoing it over the summer, but instead ended up taking part in the One Page marathon and adopting two tiny feral kittens.

It's funny how having adorable little beings less than a year old trying to shred everything you own into a fine confetti nearly every 20 seconds for two months straight can divert your attention. ^^;
Sadie and Poe are my white trash home girls.

Also right now I'm trying to make a new domain layout. I'm so out of practice... ^^;
Todd

Post by Todd »

Shiori wrote:
Kiel wrote:Revamping my Miz fansite. I started redoing it over the summer, but instead ended up taking part in the One Page marathon and adopting two tiny feral kittens.

Sadie and Poe are my white trash home girls.

Also right now I'm trying to make a new domain layout. I'm so out of practice... ^^;
Me tooooooooooooo. Out of practice, I mean. I keep opening Photoshop and just staring. I'm not sure what I want to do with my stuff. :/
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Todd wrote:
Shiori wrote:Also right now I'm trying to make a new domain layout. I'm so out of practice... ^^;
Me tooooooooooooo. Out of practice, I mean. I keep opening Photoshop and just staring. I'm not sure what I want to do with my stuff. :/
Thirding this. Bwah. ;w;
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

I am currently working on a shrine for Lovely☆Complex that I am hoping to have complete by the end of this year! :) Although I see people mentioning trying to make new domain layouts and I am on the same boat. I've been trying to make the Drunk Bitch Network a new layout for months and have come up empty every time ;;;