Pokemon X and Y

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Post by Todd »

I never use my Legendaries. I box them.

My current boxes are "MAIN", where I switch out the Pokemon I use regularly, "STARTERS" which has all of the starters from all 5 generations, "LEGENDS" with my Legendaries, "BREED" which has my Ditto, a fire-type Pokemon with flame body to hatch eggs faster, and any Pokemon I'm using for seeding,
"KEEP" which has the three monkeys from BW, and some other cool Pokemon I like... and "TRASH" with Pokemon I use to trade people things.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I thought that Fennekin was cute and so is the frog...Froakie was kinda cute. Not too fond of the grass one um Chespin. I do want to see their evolutions. Cause I'm gonna get upset if they don't stay cute. I like cute pokemon.

Snow wanted X cause it's blue, so I get Y. I'm fine with it.

I don't really use legendaries either. I used Victini cause I needed a sixth member and I kinda used Celebi because my dad drove out of town to get it. That was before we got a GameStop. Now I just used legendaries to fly me around.
;o; *** pew! pew!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Destinie: Clay. D:
Ah, the trailer showed some Pokémon from gen 1 and 2 as well, so maybe it will have the new set and then the old ones? I really hope that after gen 4 they're done with trying to add evolutions to older Pokémon though since the response for the gen 4 additions was overwhelmingly negative.

I...I am a bit saddened that the only reason why I instinctually like X is because it's a rip-off of something else though ;_;
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Nifia was revealed. (Pink Eevee evolution) What type do you think it will be? It's pink, so it may be normal type but it does have these little butterfly details so maybe it's flying??
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Destinie: Looks more like bows and ribbons to me and Snow but that looks like butterflies too. Hmm. Hopefully it's not bug. Color scheme looks normal though, like Jigglypuff. Maybe flying. Maybe fighting? Be funny if it was a ghost type.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Cherri Yeah, the general rumor is that it's going to be a normal type but I kind of want it to be flying. XD They should make a flying eevee evolution, it could be really cool!

I hope they aren't planning to do a lot of evolutions and pre-evolutions to past Pokemon in this version. I liked that they didn't do that in Gen V but I am feeling like this one will be closer to Gen IV, just because it's being pumped out so quickly. Even though they said it was many years in production...I think they were probably focusing on the 3D aspect more than the monster designs TBH. But we'll see...
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'm really hoping it's not bug type because I don't like bugs. That's a personal thing though. I'm hoping for more cute pokemon...as long as it's not bug type. Steel type Eevee might be cool.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I feel like Black and White was bombarded with Bug, Grass, and Fighting types. Granted, Pokemon was based off of the Tajiri's hobby of bug-collecting but I really want less bugs!
Varen

Post by Varen »

On the other hand though, B/W did making more *good* bug types, so I'm okay with them. It's the water types that really need some cutting.

Also, not sure if it's known now, but Ninfia is already named Sylveon by the localization team. Here's a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jqLqzJuF1o

I'd probably say it's just a better Normal evolution for it. Flying is another alternative, but it doesn't appear to be floating or anything....
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

Ninfia/Sylveon looks like it could be a Normal or Flying type. I doubt Nintendo would deviate from the routine formula and make it dual type.

The promos for Pokemon X and Y look promising. I'm hoping more Dragon and Electric types will make it in. I'd personally love to see a Dragon/Fire dual type. I agree about needing to cut out Water types. Way too many of those things.