Bravely Default

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Bravely Default

Post by Cherri »

How are you enjoying it?

I just got to Chapter 6 last night. And I need one more job class.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Ugh, you guys are so fast! Maybe I'm over grinding, lol. I'm on Chapter 1, and my characters are Level 18.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I think that's a good thing Todd. Take the game at your own pace. Being over leveled is never bad. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Speaking of overleveled, I just learned about ablinking, and because I'm friends with you, Snow, and Nekoi who are all crazy powerful, I'm busting through crap. One of my friends (Jane) is jealous and wants to be your friend. lol
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Hahahah, I'm glad to help! :D I like mastering job classes and playing with ability combos. It's one of my favorite features of job classes.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Todd wrote:Speaking of overleveled, I just learned about ablinking, and because I'm friends with you, Snow, and Nekoi who are all crazy powerful, I'm busting through crap. One of my friends (Jane) is jealous and wants to be your friend. lol
^-^ You're welcome. I'd love to be friends with Jane. If I can help bust up monsters, I'm there! And for Dragon slaying! Ablinking is awesome. I'll get you and Jane linked up to my characters and send one of my guys to help you in battle (under summon friend).
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Aw, thanks, guys. She said she appreciates it too. She's already abused your characters. lol

I used Snow during my fight with the Jackal, and she wiped out Khint and the Jackal with one hit. I restarted the game without saving because I wanted to actually fight the battle, lol.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Haha, I'm glad if I'm helpful!

Sorry, that's just the way I do things! ;D Still, I've restarted battles too - especially when I've been trying to steal something from an enemy and they die before I get the item.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Snow is very hardcore! I hope I'm useful to you guys like that too. I sent my data, so it should update. Use all the things.
;o; *** pew! pew!