Final Fantasy X

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Final Fantasy X

Post by Cherri »

Score! Gonna have to get that when it's bugettable.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Bumping this!

What are you guys' thoughts? Has anyone gotten into FFX with the Remaster yet that hadn't played the original game?

I love the Expert Sphere Grid. I feel it allows for more character customization. I have Kimahri bouncing around -- he went through his small circle, went through Tidus' for some attack and speed, and then bounced back to Rikku's for Steal, Use, and her high HP gains. He's floating around her grid until I can get some more teleport spheres and move him to Wakka's for more strength.

I'm going to be including this in an article on my Tidus site soon, but many beginning players take characters through Auron's sphere grid after finishing each character's own, thinking that will make them super strong. Auron does have a lot of strength, but he starts off strong. His nodes are mostly blank and only somewhat enhance his strength. Wakka is where to go for strength. He just starts with low strength, so it's hard to see that he has the highest strength gains. Rikku has the highest HP gains. Tidus has the highest speed gains. Lulu has the highest magic attack gains. I think Yuna has the highest magic defense gains, but I haven't checked to be sure.

I just finished my second battle with Seymour. Yuna already has Holy. Lulu has Doublecast and Flare. I need to figure out how to get her back around so I can start taking her toward Ultima. Tidus already has Quick Hit. Wakka has Triple Foul. Auron has Sentiniel. Tidus and Auron are currently going backwards on Wakka's sphere grid. Yuna is going backwards on Lulu's. Lulu, Rikku, and Wakka are currently stuck, as I ran out of friend/teleport spheres. :(

I grind a lot.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I played the original, so it's not really new. I'm using standard sphere grid. I didn't know what the expert grid was. I need to fight Seymour again up on Gagazet, I lost the fight and gotta train up. Need to protect against zombie.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

When he uses Zombie, just switch the character out. He'll use Full Heal on the character that takes his or her place, but it will miss since they're not zombied. You can switch the zombied character back in after, and Seymour won't use Full Heal on them.

Rikku was my weakest attacker, so I customized her claws with Deathstrike, Darkstrike, and Sleep. I automatically start each battle with her mugging an enemy. She is killing most with one hit.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I got through it with Zombie Ward and faster characters. I leveled up a little so Seymour wasn't using Zombie then autolife right after. ^-^ Thank you though. Now I'm having trouble on the boss in Zanarkand, the guardian thingy. I get berserked then dead.

I did had Rikku mug all the things too. Got the trophy too.
;o; *** pew! pew!