Final Fantasy X

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Todd

Final Fantasy X

Post by Todd »

Have you guys seen this? http://www.destructoid.com/final-fantas ... 9617.phtml

I'm so excited!! X and X-2 are being released for Vita. X is being released for PS3.
Cherri

Re: Final Fantasy X

Post by Cherri »

I saw that! Want so bad and not sure why! Haha. I read that X and X2 come together for the PS3 and separately for the Vita. X kicked me in the feels but I do enjoy job classes in X2.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I want to play both games. I'll probably end up playing all my unfinished games on the PSP 3k, then tade it in for a Vita later and get both FFX games. I've been wanting to play them for a while, especially after getting to know a little more about the FF characters in Dissidia. It made me want to play all the FF games at least once each.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Dissidia did that to me too. Also the Vita doesn't play UMDs form what I understand. Just wanted to let you know. I just might end up making a site for X/X2, just not sure who. That game made me cry! Kicking me in the feels like that. I also like the Shiva and Ifrit designs. And still upset about no water aeon.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Really D: Well the only UMD I would miss is Phantasy Star Portable 2. Does the Vita play stuff from the PSN? I would guess it should play everything from the PSN even if it needs to be downloaded again. I'll just see if I can buy PSP2 from the PSN and keep it that way.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I think the Vita has PSN stuff. All the games are downloadable. I think any games that you have on UMD would have to be bought again on the PSN. It's the reason I never got a Vita.

I'm looking forward to all the HD intros, like Auron's and Kimahri's. And blitz ball! I hope they don't ruin it again.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

You should rethink selling your PSP unless you can get a great deal. GameStop takes them for less than 20 bucks now. :( Might as well keep it and just buy a Vita and have both systems.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I don't mind letting it go since most of my games are on the PSN anyway so I won't lose them. I would only need to buy Phantasy Star Portable 2 which would be convenient to have on my new main system and I wanted digital anyway. I'll likely sell the old PSP to someone rather than to Game Stop as I would probably get better offers that way. Either way I'll think about it later. Not really in a hurry right now.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That makes sense. ^-^ I would just suggesting buying a ps3 but I know you like your portablility.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Yup, I'm entertained by my PC, I just need some portables.